Season Ticket Holder Challenge

If you are serious about keeping the BILLS in Buffalo - we need to do our small part by increasing Season Ticket Sales to full capacity.

If you are a Season Ticket holder - PLEASE consider buying ONE additional seat this year.

WE must force a waiting list and send a message to the rest of the NFL that this is a SERIOUS football town and will show it with our MONEY.

If you are serious and concerned - show it.

If not, then don't cry if the BILLS leave.

Buy your season tickets by clicking here

:( Love the Bills but they will not see another dime of my hard earned Money.I dont buy suites for a substandard product.......There was NOTHING this off season that would warrant a purchase of anything ................I will look at them on T.V. ....... :lol: I mean direct T.V. because there will be few sell outs with this joke of a staff both coaching and management

Yes yes. And while your at it please pitch this line to lowly Sabres fans who refuse to buy enough tickets to prevent out of town teams like the Toronto Maple Leafs or even, ha, The Philadelphia Flyers from bringing so many of their fans to our arena.

I for one am sick and tired of seeing so many Leaf and Flyer fans in our building.

If not for Golisano, I would be saying this on the Quebec City website so it's a good thing Golisano kept the team here because I really really cant stand those frogs.

And to the guy who says "here we go sabres here we go" shut up, be original and let me ask you why, why would you want to rip off the lousy Boston Bruins idiotic chant? Everytime I hear it I picture Barney Rubble behind a microphone,

here we go bruins here we go...

:(  Love the Bills but they will not see another dime of my hard  earned Money.I dont buy suites for a substandard product.......There was NOTHING this off season that would warrant a purchase of anything ................I will look at them on T.V. ....... :lol:  I mean direct T.V. because there will be few sell outs with this joke of a staff both coaching and management

656174[/snapback]

AMEN

If you are serious about keeping the BILLS in Buffalo - we need to do our small part by increasing Season Ticket Sales to full capacity. 

If you are a Season Ticket holder - PLEASE consider buying ONE additional seat this year.

WE must force a waiting list and send a message to the rest of the NFL that this is a SERIOUS football town and will show it with our MONEY.

If you are serious and concerned - show it.  

If not, then don't cry if the BILLS leave.

Buy your season tickets by clicking here

656118[/snapback]

We could finish 0-16 for the next 5 years, and sell out every one of those home games each year, and the NFL powers that be would still move the team after Wilson dies. Read up on the "no revenue sharing" clause for new owners. The handwriting was on the wall for our beloved Bills. Guys like The Cryptkeeper and Jewy McMoneybags had been planning this for years - weed out small market teams, increase net profits.

Rather than continue to throw money at a league that is heading for the same toilet MLB is in, maybe we Buffalonians and Buffalonian transplants should choose to throw money at one that is - oddly enough - now the most entertaining pro sports league in North America - the NHL?

Note these usernames - when the Bills leave - these bitches will be the first to whine.

Go away you blow hards.

kdharge

ofiba

beerme1

krazykat

Kelso's Helmet

656253[/snapback]

they are not true fans if they do not suport the team in good times and bad .

Yes yes. And while your at it please pitch this line to lowly Sabres fans who refuse to buy enough tickets to prevent out of town teams like the Toronto Maple Leafs or even, ha, The Philadelphia Flyers from bringing so many of their fans to our arena.

I for one am sick and tired of seeing so many Leaf and Flyer fans in our building.

If not for Golisano, I would be saying this on the Quebec City website so it's a good thing Golisano kept the team here because I really really cant stand those frogs.

And to the guy who says "here we go sabres here we go" shut up, be original and let me ask you why, why would you want to rip off the lousy Boston Bruins idiotic chant? Everytime I hear it I picture Barney Rubble behind a microphone,

here we go bruins here we go...

656225[/snapback]

yawn...go away Laffs fan...

Selling tickets is irrelevant. Every game is sold out anyways. Fan support is not the issue here. Lack of revenue sharing when a new owner takes over is the issue. Unless the NFL changes that, there is nothing anyone can do.

656118[/snapback]

Good sentiment but poor logic. Ralph needs your cash not your attendance. Season Tickets are sold at a discount. The same seat sold at full price for 10 games brings in more revenue.

Cancel that ST order buffalobillsfootball and buy some full price tickets in the nosebleed sections for some pre-season games.

We could finish 0-16 for the next 5 years, and sell out every one of those home games each year, and the NFL powers that be would still move the team after Wilson dies. Read up on the "no revenue sharing" clause for new owners. The handwriting was on the wall for our beloved Bills.

656246[/snapback]

EXACTLY. Under this deal, the ONLY way the Bills will stay in WNY after Ralph passes is if he gives the team to his kids and the NFL agrees that ownership didn't really change hands because it stayed in the family. New owners DO NOT GET REVENUE SHARING FOLKS. So even Golisano will not be able to make this work financially. Unless Ralph can pull a rabbit from his hat, the Bill are gone when he is.

:(  Love the Bills but they will not see another dime of my hard  earned Money.I dont buy suites for a substandard product.......There was NOTHING this off season that would warrant a purchase of anything ................I will look at them on T.V. ....... :lol:  I mean direct T.V. because there will be few sell outs with this joke of a staff both coaching and management

656174[/snapback]

Thanks, Judas. We can always count on Bills fans to throw in the towel and cry "woe is me!" You love the team, but you won't lift a finger to help? Some fan you are.

PTR

EXACTLY.  Under this deal, the ONLY way the Bills will stay in WNY after Ralph passes is if he gives the team to his kids and the NFL agrees that ownership didn't really change hands because it stayed in the family.  New owners DO NOT GET REVENUE SHARING FOLKS.  So even Golisano will not be able to make this work financially.  Unless Ralph can pull a rabbit from his hat, the Bill are gone when he is.

656380[/snapback]

Part of what Ralph is hoping for is to use political pressure to get the NFL to change that rule. That's why he wants us to write our congresspeople.

PTR

The dumbest thing about this post is that you usually cannot buy an extra season ticket next to the seats you have. So what does Buffalobillsfootball think we should do with the extra seat-have someone sit alone? Or does he/she think everyone should change their seats. Based on the illogical reasoning, I doubt he/she ever has purchased season tickets, otherwise the logic would have been there.

Speaking of season tickets, I hate this year's schedule-4 friggin games after Thanksgiving including 4 of 5 games in late Nov/early Dec. I have a streak of not missing a home game since 1990 that will probably go down the drain this season.

Speaking of season tickets, I hate this year's schedule-4 friggin games after Thanksgiving including 4 of 5 games in late Nov/early Dec.  I have a streak of not missing a home game since 1990 that will probably go down the drain this season.

656396[/snapback]

And the Christmas Eve game also. I'm sure I'll be there, but it means I'll miss out on my usual plans for that night.