Season Ticket Holder Challenge

Makes me wonder how many people or ticket agencies, actually buy season tickets in high cost venues (New England) and then sell them on Ebay?  It could work, plus you'd turn a profit.

656231[/snapback]

You're right about that. I considered selling my Denver Saturday night game tickets last year of my seasons. Now my seats aren't spectacular, but similar seats on ebay were going for 3x the face value. I thought that could be a good down payment on this season's tickets

The dumbest thing about this post is that you usually cannot buy an extra season ticket next to the seats you have.  So what does Buffalobillsfootball think we should do with the extra seat-have someone sit alone?  Or does he/she think everyone should change their seats.  Based on the illogical reasoning, I doubt he/she ever has purchased season tickets, otherwise the logic would have been there.

Speaking of season tickets, I hate this year's schedule-4 friggin games after Thanksgiving including 4 of 5 games in late Nov/early Dec.  I have a streak of not missing a home game since 1990 that will probably go down the drain this season.

656396[/snapback]

Oh, the *drama* -- I can't buy a seat near my current seats - what to do?

Enuff! Cry me an F'in river biotches!

I own FOUR TICKETS and am about to buy TWO more you morons.

If you can't use the ticket(s) - donate them to charity - sell them - gift them away to friends and family. BUT buy an extra and shut the "F" up.

I expected this response from most of you - I want the BILLS but I don't want to pay for them.

Well, if season ticket sales are at full capacity - it SAY'S A LOT!

IF the BILLS leave - we, the fans - are JUST as much responsible as the new CBA.

Bring it on gurls.

Note these usernames - when the Bills leave - these bitches will be the first to whine.

Go away you blow hards.

kdharge

ofiba

beerme1

krazykat

Kelso's Helmet

656253[/snapback]

Cut this emotional sh-- out. All of us here care about the Bills like they're another family member. There's no need to further agitate an already depressed and angry fanbase.

Please comment on the "no revenue sharing for new owners" clause that I alluded to in my post, and then maybe we could have a productive dialogue on keeping the Bills in Buffalo.

These would be far more effective options for keeping the Bills in Buffalo:

1. Get transplanted fans to move back to WNY.

2. Get fans to start Fortune 500-caliber companies.

3. Get fans to reserve season luxury suites.

4. Get fans to stop voting for corrupt local politicans.

Or at the very least, you could do what Ralph Wilson recomended we do and write carefully worded letters (read: no knee-jerk emotional ones...) to NY politicians and to the NFL commish about the importance of changing the current CBA to help out small market teams.

FWIW, Mr. buffalobillsfootball, I was already planning on purchasing 4 tickets for the Titans home finale. All the other games I won't be in town to attend. But I'll gladly buy as many as you say I should buy if you could:

1. Make a convincing case that doing so will lead to a net effect of keeping the Bills in Buffalo.

2. Help me pay off my student loans.

they are not true fans if they do not suport the team in good times and bad .

656263[/snapback]

You must have only read my posts over the last day or two if you truly feel that way but whatever. The Bills will be in mexico soon enough. I think right after the Engine plant is relocated.

I own FOUR TICKETS and am about to buy TWO more you morons.

Bring it on gurls.

656452[/snapback]

Must be nice to have an abundance of income. Being a single-parent, home mortgage paying "gurl".......I only have so much to go around. My ONE season ticket is my annual "gift" to myself. <_<

Must be nice to have an abundance of income. Being a single-parent, home mortgage paying "gurl".......I only have so much to go around. My ONE season ticket is my annual "gift" to myself.  <_<

656603[/snapback]

I understand and thank you. Perhaps you can encourage a friend, family member or colleague to buy a ticket... the more the merrier. We all know how much fun tailgating at the Ralph is... I don't want that to stop.

But this is the time, if ever, to support the BILLS.

Two of mine + me = 3. You can find us at Lot 1 Pole 5 with a bunch of other TBDers. We're the ones with the jello shots.  :lol:  Feel free to join us.  <_<

656615[/snapback]

I'm a LOT 5 type of guy :)

Wonder what those lots will be like when the BILLS are playing in LA?

We gotta increase our presence... the squeeky wheel always get's the oil.

We gotta make noise and draw the line in the sand. The BILLS will forever play in Buffalo, period.

thanks cablelady.