Mead! I am gonna kick you in the Nuts...

ICE

I see you'remaking friends again early this morning.  I would have thought after yesterday you would be a little more tolerant of the your fellow fans.

47886[/snapback]

Did you not see the smilie at the begining of the post? That usually means I AM JOKING WITH HIM!

Hell the guy I was talking to got it :rolleyes:

Did you not see the smilie at the begining of the post?  That usually means I AM JOKING WITH HIM!

Hell the guy I was talking to got it  :rolleyes:

47891[/snapback]

Well if you were talking to him only, then you should have PM'ed him otherwise it's open season on Ice. :lol:

Well if you were talking to him only, then you should have PM'ed him otherwise it's open season on Ice.  :rolleyes:

47896[/snapback]

No I addressed his name only in the subject of the post. Therefore logic would dictate I am addressing him. Instead you feel the need to come onto a post that has nothing to do with you and flame my posting again.

Further proof of how this board keeps going down hill.

No I addressed his name only in the subject of the post. Therefore logic would dictate I am addressing him.  Instead you feel the need to come onto a post that has nothing to do with you and flame my posting again.

48017[/snapback]

Yup, you continue to prove it. The reason for private messages is to remain private. You post in public then it is open game for posting. Learn the rules dude, or don't, but pay the fee when you get slammed.

Yup, you continue to prove it.  The reason for private messages is to remain private.  You post in public then it is open game for posting.  Learn the rules dude, or don't, but pay the fee when you get slammed.

48022[/snapback]

Actually if you read the board rules consistantly harrassing a poster is grounds for being banned. Won't happen but if you want to get technical those ARE the rules. And since you want to show up on every post I make to flame and bash...I would say the shoe fits. But hey, It's always been open season on ICE. I can take it.

Actually if you read the board rules consistantly harrassing a poster is grounds for being banned.  Won't happen but if you want to get technical those ARE the rules.  And since you want to show up on every post I make to flame and bash...I would say the shoe fits.  But hey, It's always been open season on ICE.  I can take it.

48049[/snapback]

Sure sounds to me like that is what you are doing. I was just making the comment that you should have stopped when the crew bashed you yesterday. All you are doing is bringing it on yourself. Of course if you want the attention and like getting slammed so be it. I am sure there are those willing to help you out.

Sure sounds to me like that is what you are doing.  I was just making the comment that you should have stopped when the crew bashed you yesterday.   All you are doing is bringing it on yourself.  Of course if you want the attention and like getting slammed so be it.  I am sure there are those willing to help you out.

48056[/snapback]

See again you are oblivious to the point and I don't know why, you seem to be a sharp guy. Again O''boy started off on his thank you deal. I called him by name, in total fun and joking. He has no problem with it. No one else so far besides you has an issue with it. No one besides you looks at the post that way.

As for as stopping when a "crew" bashes me let's address that. When I showed up at the bar Sat night and met most everyone, esp JSP, I realised this whole thing is a joke. An honest to God joke. I let JSP Piss me off to the point I wanted to beat his ass bloody. I look at this guy who granted is taller than me, a little heavier but I swear to God does not scare me in the slightest....and thought " I let THIS piss me off for about 3-4 years? THIS????"

I then looked around at the "Crew" and realised just how stupid I had been to let THESE folks get under my skin. BTW....for all of their badness on the board....NOT ONE came and talked stevestojan to my face. NONE. That was all I needed to know right then and there. I mean hell here is ICE standing front and center...and.....nothing. Everyone was happy to see me blah blah blah. Now was the chance. Nothing. So I was very nice in return, did the right thing. Got to actually meet the GOOD people of this board and have a great time with them.

So blast away. It's all a joke anyway. Alaska Darin? He honest to God has a problem. I can recognise the signs and feel for his family IF he has one. He thinks I am ripping on him, I am sincerely asking him to go talk to someone and take a step back and realise his issues. Won't happen, I know this, but I at least know I tried.

Now back to the subject at hand. I posted a thread to Mead. Not you, not anyone else. In the non cyber world if I hollered at Mead on the street and said I was gonna kick him in the nuts, would anyone interupt our conversation? Not unless he or she wanted a poke in the eye. It's called common courtasy, something long since gone on this board (see above). Bottom line I am through talking to you about this, it's not your thread, it isn't aimed at you. Nuff said.

Bottom line I am through talking to you about this, it's not your thread, it isn't aimed at you. Nuff said.

48074[/snapback]

ICE, you post a thread on a public message board, and it's everyone's thread. You can't say "I own this thread, and you're not allowed to post in it." It doesn't work that way.

If you want it to work that way, use PM.

ICE, you post a thread on a public message board, and it's everyone's thread.  You can't say "I own this thread, and you're not allowed to post in it."  It doesn't work that way. 

If you want it to work that way, use PM.

48079[/snapback]

Well yes and no. If someone posts "Hey Tom" I respect that and don't mess with it. Common Curtasy but that is just me.

So blast away. It's all a joke anyway. Alaska Darin?  He honest to God has a problem. I can recognise the signs and feel for his family IF he has one. He thinks I am ripping on him, I am sincerely asking him to go talk to someone and take a step back and realise his issues. Won't happen, I know this, but I at least know I tried.

48074[/snapback]

I don't "think" you're ripping on me. I simply don't care. I'd have to respect you for that to happen. Take your sincerity and have the same conversation with your mirror - where it actually NEEDS to happen.

Go ahead and waste your feeling on my poor family. It feels so very warm to be deep in Ice's "feelings." :rolleyes:

I don't "think" you're ripping on me.  I simply don't care.  I'd have to respect you for that to happen.  Take your sincerity and have the same conversation with your mirror - where it actually NEEDS to happen.

Go ahead and waste your feeling on my poor family.  It feels so very warm to be deep in Ice's "feelings."  :rolleyes:

48091[/snapback]

Actually Darin two things, I came to grip with my issues a long time ago. You are still there and this post confirms it. If we still had the old board up I guarentee you I quoted the same "I don't care, you dont matter, blah blah blah". It IS like looking into an old mirror reading your posts. Honestly that should give you some cause for concern.

That said I'm putting you on ignore. I am here to talk football and can't do it when guys like you are taking a good football post sincerely meant to talk about the team and making it a personal attack thread.

Get some help. Nuff said.

Out.

Now back to the subject at hand.  I posted a thread to Mead. Not you, not anyone else. In the non cyber world if I hollered at Mead on the street and said I was gonna kick him in the nuts, would anyone interupt our conversation?  Not unless he or she wanted a poke in the eye.  It's called common courtasy, something long since gone on this board (see above).  Bottom line I am through talking to you about this, it's not your thread, it isn't aimed at you. Nuff said.

48074[/snapback]

Ok, so by posting a thread to Mead, you want only Mead, and no one else to read it. Couldn't it be done via the PM feature? Isn't that what it's for?

I just walked in on this, but it seems like a lot of whining for nothing. Why post on a public board if the message is intended to be private?

Actually Darin two things, I came to grip with my issues a long time ago. You are still there and this post confirms it.  If we still had the old board up I guarentee you I quoted the same "I don't care, you dont matter, blah blah blah".  It IS like looking into an old mirror reading your posts.  Honestly that should give you some cause for concern.

That said I'm putting you on ignore. I am here to talk football and can't do it when guys like you are taking a good football post sincerely meant to talk about the team and making it a personal attack thread.

Get some help.  Nuff said.

Out.

48098[/snapback]

What made you come back to the board AGAIN? How's the board you were going to start? How's that coming along?

Just wondering. I can't imagine how that would go. I honestly would love to see how you'd run it.

What made you come back to the board AGAIN?  How's the board you were going to start?  How's that coming along? 

Just wondering.  I can't imagine how that would go.  I honestly would love to see how you'd run it.

48116[/snapback]

Since you meantion it...we (bills backers of Tulsa) ARE working on it. We already have the webspace and server available. I have had several regulars that were on this board and some still on this board waiting for it to come up. Some on BB.com as well.

How will I run it, no more BS. The flaming will not happen. If you want to talk bills football then great. It's won't be a place for singleing others out and flaming. Now I know you are thinking it won't work....well this place keeps losing people and other boards keep gaining folks. Guess maybe it can work.

Ok, so by posting a thread to Mead, you want only Mead, and no one else to read it. Couldn't it be done via the PM feature? Isn't that what it's for?

I just walked in on this, but it seems like a lot of whining for nothing. Why post on a public board if the message is intended to be private?

48110[/snapback]

this is OT but every time I see that damn avatar of yours, I keep thinking his name COULD Be guffalo LOL! Damn Six Flags commercial......

Since you meantion it...we (bills backers of Tulsa) ARE working on it. We already have the webspace and server available. I have had several regulars that were on this board and some still on this board waiting for it to come up. Some on BB.com as well.

How will I run it, no more BS. The flaming will not happen. If you want to talk bills football then great. It's won't be a place for singleing others out and flaming.  Now I know you are thinking it won't work....well this place keeps losing people and other boards keep gaining folks. Guess maybe it can work.

48121[/snapback]

Who of "significance" has left?

Oh yeah, no one. :rolleyes:

Well yes and no. If someone posts "Hey Tom" I respect that and don't mess with it. Common Curtasy but that is just me.

48090[/snapback]

Common courtesy to not respond to a public statement that's meant to be private? And yet actually making a private statement public you don't find discourteous?

Or, to take your earlier analogy, if you shouted across the street to someone that you were going to kick them in the nuts...where's the courtesy in that?

Personally, I don't care either way. But you made a public statement in a public forum, and are not bitching about it and blaming everyone else because they don't respect your privacy. Nope, sorry. You wanted privacy, use PM.

And that's precisely the same thing I'd say to someone who started a "Hey, DC Tom" thread and then whined that someone other than me responded. A public statement does not become private just because you "called it"...

Common courtesy to not respond to a public statement that's meant to be private?  And yet actually making a private statement public you don't find discourteous?

Or, to take your earlier analogy, if you shouted across the street to someone that you were going to kick them in the nuts...where's the courtesy in that? 

Personally, I don't care either way.  But you made a public statement in a public forum, and are not bitching about it and blaming everyone else because they don't respect your privacy.  Nope, sorry.  You wanted privacy, use PM. 

And that's precisely the same thing I'd say to someone who started a "Hey, DC Tom" thread and then whined that someone other than me responded.  A public statement does not become private just because you "called it"...

48126[/snapback]

I think we need a smilie that hits himself in the head with a hammer.

Common courtesy to not respond to a public statement that's meant to be private?  And yet actually making a private statement public you don't find discourteous?

Personally, I don't care either way.  But you made a public statement in a public forum, and are not bitching about it and blaming everyone else because they don't respect your privacy.  Nope, sorry.  You wanted privacy, use PM. 

And that's precisely the same thing I'd say to someone who started a "Hey, DC Tom" thread and then whined that someone other than me responded.  A public statement does not become private just because you "called it"...

48126[/snapback]

I usually do a "Hey DC Tom" so everyone knows where to go to pick on you, but I'm an !@#$...

Actually Darin two things, I came to grip with my issues a long time ago. You are still there and this post confirms it.  If we still had the old board up I guarentee you I quoted the same "I don't care, you dont matter, blah blah blah".  It IS like looking into an old mirror reading your posts.  Honestly that should give you some cause for concern.

Get some help.  Nuff said.

Out.

48098[/snapback]

In answer to your 2 things:

1. Sure you did.

2. It's called consistancy. I'm not surprised you don't recognize it.

You're here to talk football? What's the topic of this thread again? Who started it? Who brought up my name when I wasn't even involved in the thread?

You putting me on ignore is one of the highest compliments you can pay. As for me being concerned about what you "think", good luck with that.

How will I run it, no more BS. The flaming will not happen. If you want to talk bills football then great. It's won't be a place for singleing others out and flaming.  Now I know you are thinking it won't work....well this place keeps losing people and other boards keep gaining folks. Guess maybe it can work.

48121[/snapback]

OK cool. So, out of curiousity, how would you handle your own post addressed to Mead about kicking him in the nuts? Although I have no problem with the post, it has nothing relevant about it pertaining to Bills football.

• 2 weeks later...
No I addressed his name only in the subject of the post. Therefore logic would dictate I am addressing him.  Instead you feel the need to come onto a post that has nothing to do with you and flame my posting again.

48017[/snapback]

I'm having a Deja Vu moment all over again. :rolleyes: