No agreement yet.......

sven233

per WGR.......

WGR's Jeff Morrison just reported at 4:36 that NO deal has taken place......and there are no talks going on right now.

Who knows what is going on.......

647479[/snapback]

ESPN 790 is also saying that the Texans have a verbal with Moulds for 4 years and 12 million. Pretty cheap. But, they do not have an agreement with Buffalo yet.

ESPN 790 is also saying that the Texans have a verbal with Moulds for 4 years and 12 million.  Pretty cheap.  But, they do not have an agreement with Buffalo yet.

647489[/snapback]

Could we have gotten that deal with him? If so, then I have to question Levy's handling of this.

Could we have gotten that deal with him? If so, then I have to question Levy's handling of this.

647514[/snapback]

Well...first you have to assume that the radio report is correct...which I wouldn't take as gospel yet. Then, I would wonder what he was offered by the Bills. If the best Moulds could do was the 12 million over 4 years, then I would hope the Bills would counter-offer before doing anything else. Then the Bills should just sit on it for a while to see what others would be willing to do with Moulds.

Moulds is going to New Orleans?

647499[/snapback]

Come on.......don't do this....not there will be 100 threads about us trading for Joe Horn or something.

Just to clarify for those who may not get it, WGR reported that Mourlds was NOT traded yet to Houston or anybody despite the current reports from Houston that a deal was done.

**UPDATE**

Jeff Morrison from WGR just stated he talked to the Bills and Moulds' agent and they bot DENY all the reports. They did tell him that there are serious negotiations going to between both the Bills and Texans and the Bills and Philidelphia.

But there has not been a trade yet!

5:15 PM