Should the Wonderlic test be...

Should the moderators require Wonderlic testing to register on this board?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should the moderators require Wonderlic testing to register on this board?

• Yes
    • No
    • Pat Buchannon

As a WVU fan, you might not want to set the bar so high that you won't be able to stick around...

:lol:

634668[/snapback]

I disagree...WVU players might not be able to pass that bar, but the fans can (well most at least). The combined wonderlic of Rasheed Marshall, Adam "Pacman" Jones, and Chris Henry in 2005's combine was less than 20. Marshall the QB scored an 8, Jones a 6, and I think Henry scored somewhere between 4 and 6....I dont recall the exact score.

There shouldn't be any test except the true test-- Does the opinion of this poster make sense, and is it backed up with verifiable fact.

It might even be a good question for a poster to ask him/herself before posting.

A very effective technique to deal with fooging bird-droppings-for-brains newbies that show up trying to do cannonballs off the high dive just to get noticed for a "name" for themselves is to not respond to their inanely Neanderthal gruntings that are invariably misspelled, inaccurate and inarticulate.

Just walk away. What's to lose? Their respect? It's like arguing with a 5th grader at the soda machine.

Personally I think they're TD and Mularkey's kids trying to get "even."

"OOOOOOOhhhh! That MARV LEVY AND RALPH WILSON.

They didn't know how good we really were.

We'll show them! Let's go to their fan boards and trash 'em."

Brilliant! NOT!

Just for S n G's should the mods require newbies to take a wonderlic before they are allowed to post?  If yes, what should the minimum score be?

I say yes and 15 is fair.

634536[/snapback]

Do you still pick up chick`s at family reunions? Still watching wrong turn over and over,while eating squirrel on a stick..You better think before you post.You might get the Kin Folks in a hissy. :lol:

Just for S n G's should the mods require newbies to take a wonderlic before they are allowed to post?  If yes, what should the minimum score be?

I say yes and 15 is fair.

634536[/snapback]

Since nobody in the state of West Virginia could possibly score above a 10, you could start by example...

I have another suggestion. How about every time another idiot here comes and blabbers about a player or draft prospect they have NEVER SEEN PLAY A DOWN, that poster gets permanently banned, starting with you and STL Bills...

Perhaps we should have people take the Idiot Test!

My results:

I am 7% Idiot.

You are not annoying at all. In fact most people come to you for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of ou. But what can you do? You are smarter than most people

635394[/snapback]

I am 20% Idiot. "You are not annoying at all. In fact most people come to you for advice. Of course they annoy the hell out of ou. But what can you do? You are smarter than most people."