Matt Bowen can't hold my freaking jock!

Coy-Wire

Listen up B!thces, its me, the C to the O to the Y and I am tired of all ya'll punks doggin' on me. You think Coy Wire is scared of some chump named Matt Bowen. I ain't havin it. Who do you think cut Lawyer Milloy? Wasn't Marv, it was me. I went right into his office and told him that I was sick of being known as a poor mans Steve Tasker. I am a star baby.

Look for me in the Pro Bowl this year as the starting Free Safety fools. While the Buffalo Bills may not win a lot of games this year, the individual accolades are gonna be flowin on Coy Wire like the hos on Chippewa.

Keep hatin cause Coy Wire is about to break out, and you can count on that!

Listen up B!thces, its me, the C to the O to the Y and I am tired of all ya'll punks doggin' on me. You think Coy Wire is scared of some chump named Matt Bowen. I ain't havin it. Who do you think cut Lawyer Milloy? Wasn't Marv, it was me. I went right into his office and told him that I was sick of being known as a poor mans Steve Tasker. I am a star baby.

Look for me in the Pro Bowl this year as the starting Free Safety fools. While the Buffalo Bills may not win a lot of games this year, the individual accolades are gonna be flowin on Coy Wire like the hos on Chippewa.

633176[/snapback]

:D:D:(:w00t:

633176[/snapback]

You know what's sad?

If someone told me this was really Coy Wire, I wouldn't be shocked.

COY WIRE FOUNDATION

Yeah, lets run this POS out of town...... :D

633185[/snapback]

Thanks. Bowen isn't the answer, and it is very likely with that signing that Wire stays, and probably wins back the starting spot. He's a big safety who has pretty good wheels, and in a cover 2 will have a more clear role, rather then always having to cheat on running plays or play action, forcing him to react off that.

Thanks.  Bowen isn't the answer, and it is very likely with that signing that Wire stays, and probably wins back the starting spot.  He's a big safety who has pretty good wheels, and in a cover 2 will have a more clear role, rather then always having to cheat on running plays or play action, forcing him to react off that.

633190[/snapback]

Thanks for your supprt VABills. As a token of my appreciation I would like to send you a free gift, a Buffalo Bills mini helmet, signed by me, Coy Wire. I will also dedicate my first special teams tackle of the year to you, as I make the V sign with my left hand.

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten Lawyer Milloy cut if your goal was to be a FREE safety starting in the pro-bowl.

633282[/snapback]

As far as I am concerned I will play both Free Safety and Strong Safety, allowing the defense to committ another linebacker type to defend against the run. Coy Wire is charitable.

Troy Vincent can retire. He has nothing on Coy Wire.

Coy Wire is charitable. 

He has nothing on Coy Wire.

633287[/snapback]

Hmmmm..this reminds me of:

Jimmy

George: "HEY! JIMMY!!! ha ha ha........Great game."

Jimmy: "OH yeah.......Jimmy played pretty good."

George: "Hey you know , I felt we had like a synergy out there,you know,

like we were really helping each other."

Kramer: "What d'you got there?"

Jimmy: "These?"

Kramer: "Yeah"

Jimmy: "These are Jimmy's training shoes."

George: "Yeah,yeah yeah yeah! I've seen these.....they sorta ..they make

your legs..stronger."

Jimmy: "Oh yeah! Jimmy couldn't jump at all before he got these. Jimmy was

like you (looks at G.)

Kramer: "They're Plyometric.(sp?)"

George: "Plyometric?"

Kramer: "Yeah! They isolate the muscles. The muscle has to grow....or die."

George: (to Jimmy) Wh...Where d'you get'em?"

Jimmy: "Jimmy sells'em."

George: "You sell them?"

Jimmy: "Oh yeah! But Jimmy's all out right now. Moving to Manhattan set

Jimmy back a bit."

George: "Hey listen ,let me give you my card. It's got my home number on it.

I want to buy the first pair when the next shipment comes in."

Jimmy: "All right"

George: "All right Jimmy Good talking to ya."

Jimmy: "Jimmy'll see you around."

633176[/snapback]

Even your posting sucks. :lol::wacko:

633176[/snapback]

SAPRANO is that You

It's not an easy thing to hold your jock Coy-W, have to keep bending down and looking around to pick it off the ground...

And how exactaly does his foundation make him a better football player?  Theres a lot of good caring people out there in the world it doesn't mean they should be playing for my favorite sports teams.

633766[/snapback]

You make an interesting point, but now it is time for you to shut the hell up before you get cracked.

To one again prove Coy Wire's generosity, I will donate $1000 to the Coy Wire foundation for every passing play that I get smoked on.

At the Coy Wire foundation, when my opponents win, so do the kidz!!!!!

Hmmmm..this reminds me of:

Jimmy

George: "HEY! JIMMY!!! ha ha ha........Great game."

Jimmy: "OH yeah.......Jimmy played pretty good."

George: "Hey you know , I felt we had like a synergy out there,you know,

like we were really helping each other."

Kramer: "What d'you got there?"

Jimmy: "These?"

Kramer: "Yeah"

Jimmy: "These are Jimmy's training shoes."

George: "Yeah,yeah yeah yeah! I've seen these.....they sorta ..they make

your legs..stronger."

Jimmy: "Oh yeah! Jimmy couldn't jump at all before he got these. Jimmy was

like you (looks at G.)

Kramer: "They're Plyometric.(sp?)"

George: "Plyometric?"

Kramer: "Yeah! They isolate the muscles. The muscle has to grow....or die."

George: (to Jimmy) Wh...Where d'you get'em?"

Jimmy: "Jimmy sells'em."

George: "You sell them?"

Jimmy: "Oh yeah! But Jimmy's all out right now. Moving to Manhattan set

Jimmy back a bit."

George: "Hey listen ,let me give you my card. It's got my home number on it.

I want to buy the first pair when the next shipment comes in."

Jimmy: "All right"

George: "All right Jimmy Good talking to ya."

Jimmy: "Jimmy'll see you around."

633335[/snapback]

I wonder if that was Coy's favorite episode of Seinfeld?

You make an interesting point, but now it is time for you to shut the hell up before you get cracked.

To one again prove Coy Wire's generosity, I will donate $1000 to the Coy Wire foundation for every passing play that I get smoked on.

At the Coy Wire foundation, when my opponents win, so do the kidz!!!!!

633794[/snapback]

Coy....you are going to be coughing up some serious jack in 2006. Might as well just sign over your entire salary for 2006(assuming you make the team) :lol:B-)

its funny, because thats how coy wire actually talks.

ivy league... hahaha

633494[/snapback]

Ivy League? Ivy League?

Is that a joke?

Coy Wire Went to Stanford

Stanford University is in California.

Stanford's not an Ivy League school.

No way. Nadda.

FYI. These are the schools in the Ivy League: IV League Schools

Stanford is in the Pac 10: PAC 10 Conference

By the way, their nickname is the Stanford Cardinal. It's NOT the Stanford Cardinals.

And how exactaly does his foundation make him a better football player?  Theres a lot of good caring people out there in the world it doesn't mean they should be playing for my favorite sports teams.

633766[/snapback]

my thoughts exactly. many people seem to love coy cause he's a nice guy, but i dont give a damn how nice he is. i dont want him on the field

Ivy League? Ivy League?

Is that a joke?

Coy Wire Went to Stanford

Stanford University is in California.

Stanford's not an Ivy League school.

No way. Nadda.

FYI. These are the schools in the Ivy League: IV League Schools

Stanford is in the Pac 10: PAC 10 Conference

By the way, their nickname is the Stanford Cardinal. It's NOT the Stanford Cardinals.

634176[/snapback]

Sorry Dude ! Stanford is considered Ivy league, West Coast style !