The Sky Is Falling...Ahhhh.........

CJPearl2

You people need to take a deep breath and settle down. There is a lot of time to pick up players, obtain players via the draft and trade people. Just because we missed out on Ryan Pickett (he is really that good?) doesn't mean we are going to have a bad year.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put it this way...if our whole season depended on signing Pickett, then it wasn't much of a strategy, and you have every right to panic.

I have to believe that Marv has a plan B. Losing out on Pickett hurts, but we are 3 up and 1 down in FA so far. Let's see what else the Golden Boys can do before we flush the season.

PTR

You people need to take a deep breath and settle down. There is a lot of time to pick up players, obtain players via the draft and trade people. Just because we missed out on Ryan Pickett (he is really that good?) doesn't mean we are going to have a bad year.

631052[/snapback]

but...but...but...but you dont understand!

Buffalo should have spent $85 million on a guard and center! the rest of the team be damned!

I swear some of the posters would field a team of 11 o-linemen if hey could.

631052[/snapback]

NEWS ALERT:.......That sky has already fallen (with last years pathetic players), its a matter of lifting it back off of us!

but...but...but...but you dont understand!

Buffalo should have spent $85 million on a guard and center! the rest of the team be damned!

I swear some of the posters would field a team of 11 o-linemen if hey could.

631069[/snapback]

Wrong!.we only need ten OLinemen.......and an experienced QB wouldn`t hurt! :)

631052[/snapback]

You are totally correct. It's not like Pickett was a probowler or anything like that. There are still other FA's out there, possible draftees, and maybe even some June 1st cuts! So, with that being said, tomorrow morning I am going to wake up and continue to support my Buffalo Bills!

NEWS ALERT:.......That sky has already fallen (with last years pathetic players), its a matter of lifting it back off of us!

631076[/snapback]

Exactly, lol. But hey, we're saving money for Ralph. Who wants a home playoff game anyway? Imagine how much it's gotta cost to print all of those playoff tickets. We'll show em.

And they'd all have cool nicknames like 'Hutch' and 'Brick'

631163[/snapback]

:) - or "Fraud Monitoring"... :w00t:

631052[/snapback]

This group better get involved here or will all the throwaways. Getting tired watching these morons.

Anybody find it odd that only ESPN is reporting Pickett as signed by Green Bay?

Word travels fast nowadays and the fact that nobody else has said boo on it, makes it seem fishy.

Anybody remember the whole Damian Woody to Buffalo ESPN report a couple years ago?

Anybody find it odd that only ESPN is reporting Pickett as signed by Green Bay?

Word travels fast nowadays and the fact that nobody else has said boo on it, makes it seem fishy.

Anybody remember the whole Damian Woody to Buffalo ESPN report a couple years ago?

631415[/snapback]

I've been looking for someone else to report it since about 3:30 PM - no one has except...

Packers appear to be picking Pickett over Jackson

Strange that it hasn't shown up on NFL, FOX, KFFL, or the Packers' own site.