What's Jon Voights connection to the Bills?

Saw a picture of him in the paper today, and he was at an Ash Wednesday mass at a Cathedral in Krakow, Poland. Guess he was there for the premiere of a movie about the pope, whom he plays in the movie. Anyway, the caption read: "Bet the pope never wore a Bills jacket" and showed him shaking hands with some priests while wearing a Bills jacket.

Wasn't he the coach in that awful movie Second String? That couldn't be the only reason he's wearing a Bills jacket overseas, could it? Is he on the Bills celeb fan list? Maybe Angelina is a Bills fan. :doh:

I came this close (-) to renting "Second String" a few weeks ago at the video store...couldn't get myself to pull the trigger....was it really, really awful?

617065[/snapback]

Yes, it was. I recorded it the very nite it came on. The next day I quickly filled up that dead space on that VHS.

Hey, I have Second String on DVD...I found it in the bargain bin at Wal-Mart about a year ago.

And, from the looks of things, I'm about the only one here who owns a copy. It isn't even a GOOD bad movie, like those you saw on MST3K. It's just plain bad.

Mike

Hey, I have Second String on DVD...I found it in the bargain bin at Wal-Mart about a year ago.

And, from the looks of things, I'm about the only one here who owns a copy.  It isn't even a GOOD bad movie, like those you saw on MST3K.  It's just plain bad.

Mike

617313[/snapback]

Nope, I bought it also at Wal-Mart.

Jon Voight appeared in the Deliverance with Burt Reynolds

Burt Reynolds appeared in Silent Movie with James Cann

James Cann appears on the TV show Las Vegas with Dean Cain

Dean Cain spent time in the Bills training camp

617387[/snapback]

Marv in the early 90's:

"Remember, We cut Superman!"

I came this close (-) to renting "Second String" a few weeks ago at the video store...couldn't get myself to pull the trigger....was it really, really awful?

617065[/snapback]

Not even watching the Bills win a fake SB made that movie worth watching. It wasn't just stupid, it was Uber-stupid. Ultra stupid. Extreme stupid.

I mean, it was New and Improved Ultra Extreme Fusion Stupid. Do not...I repeat, do NOT...subject yourself to such ridiculous video.

Saw a picture of him in the paper today, and he was at an Ash Wednesday mass at a Cathedral in Krakow, Poland.  Guess he was there for the premiere of a movie about the pope, whom he plays in the movie.  Anyway, the caption read: "Bet the pope never wore a Bills jacket" and showed him shaking hands with some priests while wearing a Bills jacket.

Wasn't he the coach in that awful movie Second String?  That couldn't be the only reason he's wearing a Bills jacket overseas, could it?  Is he on the Bills celeb fan list?  Maybe Angelina is a Bills fan. :)

617044[/snapback]

scan the picture please?

or let us know what newspaper it was in at least so we can go and see if the picture is on the newspaper's website also

scan the picture please?

or let us know what newspaper it was in at least so we can go and see if the picture is on the newspaper's website also

617604[/snapback]

Sorry 'bout that - it was Thursday's Chicago Tribune. Not sure if the picture is online, but it was in the front news section of the paper version.

Not even watching the Bills win a fake SB made that movie worth watching. It wasn't just stupid, it was Uber-stupid. Ultra stupid. Extreme stupid.

I mean, it was New and Improved Ultra Extreme Fusion Stupid. Do not...I repeat, do NOT...subject yourself to such ridiculous video.

617550[/snapback]

Quit beating around the bush already. Should we run out and buy it or not?