Yet another reason to despise Tiger Woods...

I was probably within arms reach of Elin at the Tavistock Cup (Isleworth vs Lake Nona club championship) last year. Even though she did not stand out within in the spectators (attire, jewelry, etc) she was very striking. Was very pleasant when I asked her a couple of questions.

Elin Nordegren, boys.

605478[/snapback]

SHE'S NOT THAT HOT. TIGER COULD HAVE DONE MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE RUN OF THE MILL UNEDUCATED BLOND BIMBO -- SHE WAS JASPERS NANNY, WHICH MEANT SHE WAS HANGING AROUND THE TOUR TRYING TO SNAG SOME SUGAR DADDY. GEESH, WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TIGER WOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. SHE ONLY LOOKS GOOD COMPARED TO OUR JILLS

SHE'S NOT THAT HOT. TIGER COULD HAVE DONE MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE RUN OF THE MILL UNEDUCATED BLOND BIMBO -- SHE WAS JASPERS NANNY, WHICH MEANT SHE WAS HANGING AROUND THE TOUR TRYING TO SNAG SOME SUGAR DADDY.  GEESH, WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TIGER WOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.  SHE ONLY LOOKS GOOD COMPARED TO OUR JILLS

605679[/snapback]

YOU MUST BE HIGH!

Now I ain't sayin you a gold digger you got needs

You dont want ya dude to smoke but he can't buy weed

You got out to eat and he cant pay y'all can't leave

There's dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves

But while y'all washin watch him

He gone make it into a Benz out of that Datsun

He got that ambition baby look in his eyes

This week he moppin' floorz next week it's the fries

So, stick by his side

I know his dude's ballin but yea thats nice

And they gone keep callin' and tryin '

But you stay right girl

But when you get on he leave yo a$$ for a white girl

SHE'S NOT THAT HOT. TIGER COULD HAVE DONE MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE RUN OF THE MILL UNEDUCATED BLOND BIMBO -- SHE WAS JASPERS NANNY, WHICH MEANT SHE WAS HANGING AROUND THE TOUR TRYING TO SNAG SOME SUGAR DADDY.  GEESH, WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TIGER WOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.  SHE ONLY LOOKS GOOD COMPARED TO OUR JILLS

605679[/snapback]

She is not that hot?!?!

She is about as hot as they come (no pun intended). I am sure that Tiger has no complaints

605679[/snapback]

Jesper you caps lock fool.

605679[/snapback]

Not . . . that . . . hot?

Did I read that correctly?

Please provide examples of hot.