Sabres/Sens

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff,

I can't get it to work on my iBook.  I'm using the FLip4Mac plugin.  any suggestions?

594574[/snapback]

I'm using the standard Windows Media install and I'm working fine, never had a problem with it. I'll suck down F4M and see what I break. I've never had a problem using the MS Windows Media player.

-Jeff

considering quicktime is cross platform, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't use it to stream.

594576[/snapback]

Is there a QT server for Windows, or is it a Mac OS Server Only thing? I always thought it was the latter, so there's your reason.

-Jeff

I'm using the standard Windows Media install and I'm working fine, never had a problem with it.  I'll suck down F4M and see what I break.  I've never had a problem using the MS Windows Media player.

-Jeff

594577[/snapback]

WMP works on my iMac... great MS wants us to use F4M and it doesn't work. :blush:

Nice start by two good teams.

Peters hurts McGrattan in a fight and has the class to call in the linesman to stop it.

594512[/snapback]

Very classy move. I'm betting broken nose, he must of felt the crunch, caught him perfect.

Miller looked like a playoff goalie, and has a hellava glove hand. He was sharp. Minus that flukie goal, this would have been 2 pts. in Regulation.

And Miller slams the pimp hand down right on the Senators. GREAT WIN by the Sabres...and hey, they're only 4 points back now and have bragging rights until March 18th when they go at it again.

The next 4 games are uber-important for Buffalo...they need to not suffer a letdown against Montreal, somehow find a way to beat the Panthers (I cant believe I typed that...) and then...Carolina to finish it off before the break. Man, if they run the table against The Rangers, The Flyers, The Senators AND The Hurricanes in one month...they'll be the most feared team in the NHL.