Sabres/Sens

True that, and to think of all the injuries they've suffered so far.

594629[/snapback]

That's what I'm thinking. The Sabres have been doing it with injuries to their top play makers. I thought Tim Connolly being out would really hurt the Sabres but it hasn't due to someone else stepping up. I thought the same with Briere and Dumont but they seem to have the depth needed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I'm thinking. The Sabres have been doing it with injuries to their top play makers. I thought Tim Connolly being out would really hurt the Sabres but it hasn't due to someone else stepping up. I thought the same with Briere and Dumont but they seem to have the depth needed.

594766[/snapback]

Who honestly thought there was any reasonable expectation that anyone other than Tim's mother would be able to make that statement and mean it before this season began?

Connolly has far exceeded my expectations this season.

Bills, please take note. When a TEAM gets together, plays as a team and wins good things happen.

Buying Center Ice tomorrow - I've held out long enough.

594683[/snapback]

Just a FYI....the year before the strike...I got the Center Ice package in early March...and in the deal you got the rest of the season, PLUS the following season for the same price as the full season....I bet they offer that again...now granted that "next season" turned out to be the season that was cancelled...but I got my refund for that.

Im holding out till then hoping they do that one more time so next season is taken care of as well..if you can hold out for a couple more weeks it might pay off for you