Seattle will win Super Bowl XL!

Like A Mofo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know so many Bills fans here SO love the Steelers and Steelers fans can really care less about the Bills....but Ill just put this out there...Seattle will win Super Bowl 40!!

Seattle will control the ball

Seattle defense will be motivated due to the lack of respect.

Thats all I have  :lol:  :doh:  :lol:

Seattle 31, Pittsburgh 23

Your predictions???

593544[/snapback]

Seattle 30- Pittsburgh 13

If history has a way of repeating itself, Pittsburgh will lose. Pittsburgh was very fortunate to win the game against Indi. Destiny? That's what they said about our beloved Bills a few times. If Pitt does win, then maybe the Bills are an exception to the rule and once again it will hurt that much more like every other day.

Agreed. I don't think either team will have much success running the ball until at least halfway through the third quarter. But if the Steelers can give Big Ben quality pass protection--which I think they'll be able to--Seattle will be in for a long day.

594675[/snapback]

I think you're right. We should see right away if the Steelers have any trust and/or success in the passing game. That'll be a big key to the final outcome.

The only problem with your analogy is that Rocky never switched back.....he said "no, no tricks....I ain't switchin!"

594249[/snapback]

The other problem is your movie sequels are mixed up.

He fought right handed in Rocky II, in the rematch with Apollo Creed.

I always feel the need to cheer for the AFC team, although I was kinf of cheering for the Eagles and Panthers the last 2 times.

Anyway, I also said that I believe that an AFC team would win the Super Bowl no matter what, for this season.

Steelers 24 Seahawks 13

I don't know if they should have won or not but they should have been given the chance to win.

595795[/snapback]

A rabid Seattle fan (who had bet the Hawks heavily) sitting next to me said, after the game, "The better team won. I'm not saying the officials cost Seattle the game, but they may have cost me the cover."

:doh:

Buffal0 Bill5 Posted Yesterday, 11:20 PM

QUOTE(The Jokeman @ Feb 4 2006, 09:32 PM)

My heart says Seattle but head says Pittsburgh. So my prediction will be Steelers 23 Seahawks 13.

congrats on the closest call.

Beat me by 1 point!!! :(