Happy Birthday!

rockpile

As well am I. Nice to see a brother mason here.

585785[/snapback]

I wonder how many of us there are here? I enjoy having a couple nights a month that are ALL MINE, as well as opportunities to help out with charitable work.

I was scheduled to work the Have a Heart booth for our local Ronald McDonald House, at GreeceRidge Mall Sunday Feruary 5th, until I saw it was Super Bowl Sunday! They moved me to Monday night. Charity only goes SO far. <_<

I wonder how many of us there are here? I enjoy having a couple nights a month that are ALL MINE, as well as opportunities to help out with charitable work.

I was scheduled to work the Have a Heart booth for our local Ronald McDonald House, at GreeceRidge Mall Sunday Feruary 5th, until I saw it was Super Bowl Sunday! They moved me to Monday night. Charity only goes SO far.  <_<

585884[/snapback]

You're not one of those jokers that drives the little cars around at parades, are ya?

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

1756-1791

Mozart

585378[/snapback]

Q's and A's, NYT Magazine Crossword puzzle #0122:

"Sound of Music" - solve to find the Mystery Person (Mozart).

As a toddler visiting a farm, (Mozart) heard a pig squeal and..."identified it as a G Sharp".

After a single hearing of a sacred piece in the Sistine Chapel, (Mozart)..."wrote it down from memory".

(Mozart) once composed a piano piece, that to be performed correctly, required the use of..."two hands and the nose".

(Mozart) would sometimes compose symphonies..."while playing billiards".

Scholars believe that "A Musical Joke by (Mozart) was..."a requiem for his pet bird".

(Mozart) once wrote a waltz in which the choice of measures played was determined..."by the roll of two dice".

Feeling humble? I know I do... :doh:

As well am I. Nice to see a brother mason here.

585785[/snapback]

I wanted to be a freemason, but they wouldn't let me in. So I joined the Raccoon Lodge instead.

From the hallowed streets of Greenpernt,

To the shores of Sheepshead Bay,

From the Verrazano Narrows,

To Canarsie across the way...

We have come together, one and all,

In fellowship to commune,

And to glorify the Grand Exalted

Brotherhood of Raccoons.

I hope some day to be their Grand High Exhalted Mystic Ruler.

I wanted to be a freemason, but they wouldn't let me in. So I joined the Raccoon Lodge instead.

From the hallowed streets of Greenpernt,

To the shores of Sheepshead Bay,

From the Verrazano Narrows,

To Canarsie across the way...

We have come together, one and all,

In fellowship to commune,

And to glorify the Grand Exalted

Brotherhood of Raccoons.

I hope some day to be their Grand High Exhalted Mystic Ruler.

588197[/snapback]

Hey, that song could be sung to the Marines Hymn. Did you just make that up? :angry: