Rumors of Quarterbacks in Bills Uni's

H2o

Has anyone heard the rumor about a Eric Moulds for Patrick Ramsey and cash or draft pick swap? Just wondering. A friend of mine mentioned something to me about it yesterday.

581825[/snapback]

No, I haven't heard that one. But Ramsey is Losman except 2 years younger. They even came from the same school. I'd have to pass on that.

I think we play Losman this year and cut him if he doesn't come through. I'd hate to see us cut him and have him shine for someone else. Ramsey doesn't offer an improvement. We could look for another "Bledsoe", but I just think that would keep Losman in limbo and result in a 7 or 8 win season with us still not resolving the quarterback problem. Let's find out what we have. I suppose if we really were ready to quit on Losman WE could choose Cutler at number 8 but I am certain that if we don't fix the o and d line right now we aren't going anywhere, even with Peyton Manning or Joe Montana or Jim Kelly at q-back.

Haven't heard that one as of yet.

I can't see Jauron/Levy going into next season with JP as the QB. Possibly Holcomb, but I hope that is unlikely as well. They didn't draft him and I wouldn't risk a bad season on him if I were them (fortunately for the Bills I'm not).

It is clear that JP needs 1-2 years of clip board time before he is ready for action. His play last yearly with out a doubt showed that he wasn't ready.

A decision needs to made on Holcomb. Can he get you to the playoffs or not? If not, better find the best FA QB available for the next two years. JP isn't ready and won't be for 2 seasons at least.

I live in the DC area and am pretty much forced to keep up with the latest Redskins' goings on. This is the first I have heard of any such trade.

Everyone knows that Ramsey is the odd man out in Washington, who is facing some serious cap problems this year. I suspect if any team is interested in acquiring him, all they need to do is wait until the Redskins cut him.

The Redskins' front office has a pattern of ineptitude when it comes to dealing with the players that they plan on cutting. Last year they made it no secret that they were prepared to move on without Rod Gardner. They were lucky to get a 6th round pick for him from Carolina as a result. They've telegraphed the same message regarding both Ramsey and Lavar Arrington this year. Look for them to get a mid-round pick at best for Arrington now.

I live in the DC area and am pretty much forced to keep up with the latest Redskins' goings on. This is the first I have heard of any such trade.

Everyone knows that Ramsey is the odd man out in Washington, who is facing some serious cap problems this year. I suspect if any team is interested in acquiring him, all they need to do is wait until the Redskins cut him.

The Redskins' front office has a pattern of ineptitude when it comes to dealing with the players that they plan on cutting. Last year they made it no secret that they were prepared to move on without Rod Gardner. They were lucky to get a 6th round pick for him from Carolina as a result. They've telegraphed the same message regarding both Ramsey and Lavar Arrington this year. Look for them to get a mid-round pick at best for Arrington now.

581877[/snapback]

Not so fast on that one....Arrington played well in the playoffs, and I think Gregg-O might keep him around. I just mentioned yesterday that I can see the Redskins packaging Ramsey and draft picks to get into the first round. I can see a team like Atlanta or Baltimore going for that, but not the Bills.

581877[/snapback]

I think most teams will shy away from a trade for arrington, because hes got that insane contract. My guess is that he'll be cut.

Well, I just figured that maybe we'd keep with the stupid offseason moves this year right off of the bat. I know that the Bills have already said that Moulds was going to be cut or dealt because of the cap hit. It's $10 Mill+ this year. Personally, I would like to see Matt Schaub in a Bills jersey with a offesive coordinator like Mooch. Schaub already knows the west coast offense and Mariucci was good at implimenting the schemes. He just didn't have anyone to quarterback his team in Detroit. We definitely need an offensive line and I've heard that we will be taking Ngata from Oregon with our first pick this year. If Spikes comes back healthy, Clements gets signed long-term, and we do whatever else needs to be done we should atleast get a wildcard birth next year. I'm already building next year's team on Madden '06.

I know that the Bills have already said that Moulds was going to be cut or dealt because of the cap hit.

582463[/snapback]

His cap is a concern, but I hadn't heard anyone with the team say that Moulds was going to get cut or traded.

Well, I just figured that maybe we'd keep with the stupid offseason moves this year right off of the bat. I know that the Bills have already said that Moulds was going to be cut or dealt because of the cap hit. It's $10 Mill+ this year.

582463[/snapback]

The Bills have never said anything about cutting or trading Moulds, jeez people lets at least get the facts straight.

Personally, I would like to see Matt Schaub in a Bills jersey with a offensive coordinator like Mooch. Schaub already knows the west coast offense and Mariucci was good at implimenting the schemes. He just didn't have anyone to quarterback his team in Detroit.

I really hope that we do not go with the west coast offense, and if we were we should have hired Mooch to be our HC. It's also the reason I do not want to see Sherman as the OC.

We definitely need an offensive line and I've heard that we will be taking Ngata from Oregon with our first pick this year. If Spikes comes back healthy, Clements gets signed long-term, and we do whatever else needs to be done we should atleast get a wildcard birth next year.

If we concentrate on our lines in the off season, the Bills will have a chance to make a run at the post season, but if we get fancy with our draft and FA with more skill players we are doomed to another hopeless year.

Well, I just figured that maybe we'd keep with the stupid offseason moves this year right off of the bat. I know that the Bills have already said that Moulds was going to be cut or dealt because of the cap hit. It's $10 Mill+ this year. Personally, I would like to see Matt Schaub in a Bills jersey with a offesive coordinator like Mooch. Schaub already knows the west coast offense and Mariucci was good at implimenting the schemes. He just didn't have anyone to quarterback his team in Detroit. We definitely need an offensive line and I've heard that we will be taking Ngata from Oregon with our first pick this year. If Spikes comes back healthy, Clements gets signed long-term, and we do whatever else needs to be done we should atleast get a wildcard birth next year. I'm already building next year's team on Madden '06.

582463[/snapback]

Perhaps your foil hat is leaking or poorly adjusted.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/