Are you Happy?

KRT88

Are you happy with the Bills decision to hire Dick Jauron as Coach?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the Bills decision to hire Dick Jauron as Coach?

• YES
    • NO

Dick doesn't have the glaring stats that Sherman has i.e. 1-7 in games against each other, but it doesn't mean he is anything less of a coach.

I would have liked someone coming in that has emotion and will get in the players faces when they screw up, but it looks like Dick is mularkeyesque.

I would have like someone who is less of a players coach and more stress on dedication, intelligence, heart, and disclipline. But again, from what I have seen from Dick, he doesn't have those characteristics.

The way I look at it, how can the guy be worse than what we have had the last 5 seasons????

It will also be interesting to see how many season tickets will be lost because of this, and how many sell outs there will be next season.

I'll give him through the preseason and probably the first 6 seasonal games, then I'll decide if Marv made the right choice. If we get off to another slow start, things will go down hill FAST.

Of course I am happy. How can someone not be happy? Heck, if you got the time, resources, and access to post and read this board, you MUST be doing ok in life.

I have been to the other side and this side is better. Trust me.

It is all good. And why don't we let RW, or ML, or DJ utter one syllable before we go ballistic and spew doom.

As the saying goes, you can take the boy out of WNY but you cannot take the WNY out of the boy.

The Buffalo Complex is shining brightly today! :lol::rolleyes:

Of course I'm happy, I don't live in the fantasy world of most fantasy football league owners on this board. Jauron, as with all HC's must have the players to be successful. This will be ML's job along with Modrak and the scouting personnel. Let's get on with stocking this team with experienced co-ordinators and talented players on the interior.

Sherman couldn't do it without the players either. :rolleyes:

I'm feeling kinda melancholy myself.

579219[/snapback]

Yeah, or indifferent. Would have preferred Sherman, but for all we know, Sherman turned it down. Hell, the league is continuously playing musical chairs with coaches, just our turn to get this one. Good luck Dick, please don't suck.

I'm not thrilled with DJ to be honest, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. What I'm more concerned about during this offseason is if Marv seriously addresses the problems on this team that TD ignored. No coach will be successful here until we get better players.

I can't say I'm really happy about DJ. But I'm delaying my vote until I hear who makes up his coaching staff. If he comes in with a good staff then, yes, I'll be happy. If he comes in with guys like he had in Chicago...I'll be pi$$ed!

I can't say I'm really happy about DJ.  But I'm delaying my vote until I hear who makes up his coaching staff.  If he comes in with a good staff then, yes, I'll be happy.  If he comes in with guys like he had in Chicago...I'll be pi$$ed!

579360[/snapback]

Paging John Shoop, Mr. John Shoop, please pick up the white courtesy phone...