Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no comments on the torture and meaningless killings of  your own country for now?

irrational point i guess

580931[/snapback]

torturing a few terrorists is justification for the innocent lives that they are looking to take! It's war......deal with it! By the way, our media's perception of torture is not what everyone thinks, in this day and age where everything offends someone, it does become clouted!

corrected:

Now, actually you're just dumb on all counts, but being an American, I understand.

BTW, CTM isn't dumb he maybe stupid, but trust me he talks.

580840[/snapback]

Ya know, it's a sad state of affairs when VA has to correct someone's grammar...

:devil:

id expect that stupid sht from anyone actually supporting the US in theyre current war

580688[/snapback]

Now why in the *$&&%$ did you have to go THERE B Dawg.....

The marines in this thread my not like Kobe....I happen to think he made some stupid mistakes and got a raked by a genuine female player....

BUT

I am a former military vet....and you start talkin crap like that and we are going to pull together to tell you how *$&$&$ wrong you are.

But of course you have the right to your opinion.....after all.....folks like US bled and have seen friends die in order for you to have the right to express it.

I dont think Kobe would want you taking his side in this.

i know...you just see questions you have no answers for so you do what you can to not answer them

580824[/snapback]

Dude, this is not an ESL* class, this is a written medium. If you want to have a discussion about something, try expressing it in:

1) The native language of said written medium (in this case: English)

2) In some sort of coherent manner

3) When asked for clarification of the aforementioned discussion, don't run away and hide behind "well, since you do not understand my idiotic post, you are just trying to avoid the question."

Several times by multiple posters, you were asked to clarify your statement and you refused.

Since I am in a good mood, I have decided to give you a little advice. Get someone who can help you find some words, put them in the proper order (bonus points if you spell them correctly) to form some semblance of a coherent sentence. Then come back here. Until then, you are wasting everyone's time.

*English as a Second Language (ESL). I figured I needed to translate that for you.

the towers fell so u guys would not mess around in the business taking place over there

someone missed the point

Alright you POS, now you pissed me off. As someone who worked across the street from the WTC on 9/11 (and still does), the ONLY reason the towers fell was due to an act of depraved murder and violence so horrific that it sickens the soul.

You say innocent people are dying...you're right. There were over 3000 innocent people in those towers and on those planes, some of whom were very good friends of mine. What did they do? They went to work, school, or boarded an aircraft that day.

Folks such as USMCBills fan are fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and soon to be Iran, to ensure that nothing as sick and depraved ever happens to innocent Americans again. I salute and commend all of our Armed Forces men and women for protecting innocent Americans from ever having to experience what I saw and lived through on 9/11.

You use words such as "unjust" and "dead bodies strewn on streets without a care" and think you have a clue. I'll tell you about dead bodies "strewn on streets without a care" but the names of the streets are Liberty Street, Church Street, Broadway and Maiden Lane...all streets here in lower Manhattan.

"Unjust"...you have no idea what that word means...its "unjust" for a single mother working as a receptionist at Cantor to decide if she has to jump 107 floors to her death or face the flames...knowing that her daughter is inside the WTC Day Care Center and not being able to know if her child is alive...that is the very definition of "unjust."

You want to continue????

Alright you POS, now you pissed me off.  As someone who worked across the street from the WTC on 9/11 (and still does), the ONLY reason the towers fell was due to an act of depraved murder and violence so horrific that it sickens the soul. 

You say innocent people are dying...you're right.  There were over 3000 innocent people in those towers and on those planes, some of whom were very good friends of mine.  What did they do?  They went to work, school, or boarded an aircraft that day.

Folks such as USMCBills fan are fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and soon to be Iran, to ensure that nothing as sick and depraved ever happens to innocent Americans again.  I salute and commend all of our Armed Forces men and women for protecting innocent Americans from ever having to experience what I saw and lived through on 9/11.

You use words such as "unjust" and "dead bodies strewn on streets without a care" and think you have a clue.  I'll tell you about dead bodies "strewn on streets without a care" but the names of the streets are Liberty Street, Church Street, Broadway and Maiden Lane...all streets here in lower Manhattan. 

"Unjust"...you have no idea what that word means...its "unjust" for a single mother working as a receptionist at Cantor to decide if she has to jump 107 floors to her death or face the flames...knowing that her daughter is inside the WTC Day Care Center and not being able to know if her child is alive...that is the very definition of "unjust."

You want to continue????

581963[/snapback]

Bravo, man. Bravo.

That illiterate idiot is OBVIOUSLY a core Democrat. He has "entitlement mentality" written all over him.

So I picked up my new Mountain bike the other day. Its a Turner Flux. Four bar rear suspension, 4" of travel front and back, Magura hydraulic disc brakes, SRAM X.0 pro-level components.

And I went with DT Swiss disc-specific rims hand-laced to Chris King hubs. I passed on the Mavic 717s for the rims, Mavic being a French company and all. Effin Frogs....... :lol:

Carry on.......