Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again...nice cop out

580792[/snapback]

Since you seem to be a little slow, I asked you for a clarification of your question since it made no sense. I am sorry this concept is too difficult for you to understand. This is not the first time someone has asked you for a clarification of your question and you refuse to answer. Did you forget what your question was or are you still trying to figure out what your question is?

Then let me ask this......in the USA a country of largely inncocent people, what if a cult group started and threatened another country......how would you respond to that country using it as an excuse to invade your own??

Clear enough for you?

Then let me ask this......in the USA a country of largely inncocent people, what if a cult group started and threatened another country......how would you respond to that country using it as an excuse to invade your own??

Clear enough for you?

580805[/snapback]

If nobody could understand it the first time, how is repeating it word for word going to clear things up? Try stating it in English.

Damn dude. Use your $@&*ing brain.

Clear enough for you?

580805[/snapback]

Hold on a sec. I think I am going to try to diagram this grammatically...

580775[/snapback]

Ignoring, of course, that a) Afghanistan was largely complicit, and b) said cult group didn't threaten, they attacked. World-wide, repeatedly, over a decade, multiple countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Yemen, Indonesia, Spain, England, US, India, lots of central Asian republics ending in "-stan", etc.)

Other than that, your question's relevant. ;)

Ignoring, of course, that a) Afghanistan was largely complicit, and b) said cult group didn't threaten, they attacked.  World-wide, repeatedly, over a decade, multiple countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Yemen, Indonesia, Spain, England, US, India, lots of central Asian republics ending in "-stan", etc.)

Other than that, your question's relevant.  ;)

580810[/snapback]

so were left with your country responsible for thousands of innocents dead and no capture of the person responsible.....while your soldiers are out theyre dying for.....oh yeah a purpose

gimme a break

Not his fault.  He's still just so giddy after watching Kobe score 81 points...

580812[/snapback]

I got stuff to do. Let me know if he figures out what the hell he is saying and can express it in some language we can all understand.

I got stuff to do. Let me know if he figures out what the hell he is saying and can express it in some language we can all understand.

580818[/snapback]

Translation.....hes right, i dont know how to answer rather than wiggle my way out of it

so were left with your country responsible for thousands of innocents dead and no capture of the person responsible.....while your soldiers are out theyre dying for.....oh yeah  a purpose

gimme a break

580815[/snapback]

Maybe you should take advantage of the freedoms giving to you by my fellow Marines and go to school. Learn to spell and construct proper sentences instead of trying to debate Marine officers how how he sucks and the real heroes are the rapists in California.

Wow, I bet your parents never hit you for being a dumb sh-- do they? In fact it's probably a good bet that you should be sterilized so that your family tree doesn't grow anymore.

Right about what?  Except for "Kobe is God", you haven't expressed a single coherent thought to be right about.

And the one coherent thought you did express, you were wrong about anyway.  ;)

580823[/snapback]

id expect the same people that cant recognize that 81 points is an extraordinary feat to support a war that will lead to their ultimate dimise

rather than provide an answer im sure

580811[/snapback]

;)

Provide an answer to this cryptic piece of S**t:

"Then let me ask this......in the USA a country of largely inncocent people, what if a cult group started and threatened another country......how would you respond to that country using it as an excuse to invade your own??"