Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw i just voice my opinion, i oppose to the war...and he has the right not too

580720[/snapback]

..and I voiced my opinion. Regardless of people's (notice the proper spelling of people) opinions on the war, you NEVER stop supporting the men and women risking their lives for your freedom.

You're a POS.

hey i respect what youre doing and that youve carried out that right......because of people like you i have the right for my opinions and views......you lost close friends i sympathize fully, do you ever ask yourself why am i defending this country that has hung me out to dry though>

580707[/snapback]

I don't feel hung out to dry. Do these people here in Iraq not deserve the same rights you have? It was only a few years ago when those towers fell. Everybody in this country were calling for the heads of the bad guys and because this is taking longer than anticipated now everyone has forgotten. I will continue to serve my country PROUDLY just like I have for the last 18 years so snot nosed little brats like you can sit back there and B word. You have no clue what's going on here. You only see what the media wants you to see and that's assuming you even watch the news. They don't tell the half of what we're doing here and you couldn't even begin to understand. So you just go ahead with your love fest with Kobe. That's your right but do not ever disrespect me or what I'm doing again.

naw i just voice my opinion, i oppose to the war...and he has the right not too

580720[/snapback]

And in your opinion, Kobe's 81-point effort against the Raptors is heroic, but a Marine's effort in Iraq is easily dismissed as misguided and just plain wrong.

Holy sh--. How did your priorities ever get that far out of whack? How the hell does anyone criticize a Marine for doing their duty while they simultaneously exalt a basketball player as a God in mortal form?

I don't feel hung out to dry. Do these people here in Iraq not deserve the same rights you have? It was only a few years ago when those towers fell. Everybody in this country were calling for the heads of the bad guys and because this is taking longer than anticipated now everyone has forgotten. I will continue to serve my country PROUDLY just like I have for the last 18 years so snot nosed little brats like you can sit back there and B word. You have no clue what's going on here. You only see what the media wants you to see and that's assuming you even watch the news. They don't tell the half of what we're doing here and you couldn't even begin to understand. So you just go ahead with your love fest with Kobe. That's your right but do not ever disrespect me or what I'm doing again.

580731[/snapback]

im not disrespecting you for what you are doing, i question what the country is doing to put you in the position you are in.....your service and dedication is honorable, i question those who make the decisions that put you there

im not disrespecting you for what you are doing, i question what the country is doing to put you in the position you are in.....your service and dedication is honorable, i question those who make the decisions that put you there

580738[/snapback]

do you ever ask yourself why am i defending this country that has hung me out to dry though

Asking him to question his service is pretty !@#$ing disrespectful. That you don't understand that just shows how ignorant and stupid you actually are.

580738[/snapback]

Careful, reverse wasn't meant to be pushed this hard, you might blow your tranny. Although, something tells me you've already blown a tranny.

580731[/snapback]

u have it all wrong....calling for the heads of the bad guys, how bout all the inncoent dead iraquis....dead afghanis???....who are the real bad guys???

the towers fell so u guys would not mess around in the business taking place over there

someone missed the point

u have it all wrong....calling for the heads of the bad guys, how bout all the inncoent dead iraquis....dead afghanis???....who are the real bad guys???

the towers fell so u guys would not mess around in the business taking place over there

someone missed the point

580750[/snapback]

Holy Christ. This approaches a BF level of stupidity.

I would have liked to see you around in 1942..."Don't you understand? The Navy was sunk at Pearl so we wouldn't go mess around in the South Pacific. Someone missed the point." ;)

Holy Christ.  This approaches a BF level of stupidity. 

I would have liked to see you around in 1942..."Don't you understand?  The Navy was sunk at Pearl so we wouldn't go mess around in the South Pacific.  Someone missed the point."  ;)

580766[/snapback]

i respect your patriotism.....your intelligence is clearly lacking

;)  I'm not the one suggesting - no, stating - that invading a foreign nation over an act of war was unwarranted.  ;)

580771[/snapback]

Then let me ask this......in the USA a country of largely inncocent people, what if a cult group started and threatened another country......how would you respond to that country using it as an excuse to invade your own??

;)  I'm not the one suggesting - no, stating - that invading a foreign nation over an act of war was unwarranted.  ;)

580771[/snapback]

Why did we pay attention to Saddam? He didn't score 81 points against the Raptors. Neither did that Osama fellow.

nice cop out...how bout a real answer?

580779[/snapback]

If you want a response to a question, try phrasing it in English.

Then let me ask this......in the USA a country of largely inncocent people, what if a cult group started and threatened another country......how would you respond to that country using it as an excuse to invade your own??

;)