According to TD

jocap55

i don't know if this is common knowledge but it was news to me. According to a family member who is friends with someone who is a family friend of our former GM - TD is saying that Levy has been working for the Bills since November and has been making personnel decisions. He referred to Levy as a tyrant and that was reason MM decided to resign.

In the end Levy called TD into his office and told him that it would be in his best interest to resign. TD refused and initially told him that he would have to fire him.

As far as credibility issues - i have known of the TD family friend for several years and my relative are both credible sources to me.

Secondly there is another story which may be partially confirmed to bolster the source's credibility.

I had sent a copy of WGR's wickedly funny Teddy Bruschi parody that was made following the ESPN game where Bruschi came back from his stroke to my relative who then forwarded it to TD's family friend who then in turn forwarded it to TD.

TD thought it was extremely funny and played it for the entire team following the Sunday night game. It should be fairly easy enough to confirm whether or not the GR bit was played for the team and therefore validate at least a portion of my story.

i don't know if this is common knowledge but it was news to me.  According to a family member who is friends with someone who is a family friend of our former GM - TD is saying that Levy has been working for the Bills since November and has been making personnel decisions. He referred to Levy as a tyrant and that was reason MM decided to resign. 

In the end Levy called TD into his office and told him that it would be in his best interest to resign.  TD refused and initially told him that he would have to fire him.

577547[/snapback]

Mean ol' Marv. :blink::lol:

i don't know if this is common knowledge but it was news to me.  According to a family member who is friends with someone who is a family friend of our former GM - TD is saying that Levy has been working for the Bills since November and has been making personnel decisions. He referred to Levy as a tyrant and that was reason MM decided to resign. 

In the end Levy called TD into his office and told him that it would be in his best interest to resign.  TD refused and initially told him that he would have to fire him.

As far as credibility issues - i have known of the TD family friend for several years and my relative are both credible sources to me.

Secondly there is another story which may be partially confirmed to bolster the source's credibility.

I had sent a copy of WGR's wickedly funny Teddy Bruschi parody  that was made following the ESPN game where Bruschi came back from his stroke to my relative who then forwarded it to TD's family friend who then in turn forwarded it to TD. 

TD thought it was extremely funny and played it for the entire team following the Sunday night game.  It should be fairly easy enough to confirm whether or not the GR bit was played for the team and therefore validate at least a portion of my story.

577547[/snapback]

Not disputing anything you just said, but does Google Language Tools have a translation for this dialect?

I had sent a copy of WGR's wickedly funny Teddy Bruschi parody  that was made following the ESPN game where Bruschi came back from his stroke to my relative who then forwarded it to TD's family friend who then in turn forwarded it to TD. 

TD thought it was extremely funny and played it for the entire team following the Sunday night game. 

577547[/snapback]

Very believable. Keep the insider info coming. :blink:

TD thought it was extremely funny and played it for the entire team following the Sunday night game.  It should be fairly easy enough to confirm whether or not the GR bit was played for the team and therefore validate at least a portion of my story.

577547[/snapback]

I also heard it through a credible source that Chuck Norris gave TD a roundhouse kick across his face, and that is why TD wasn't visible to the media throughout the month of december.

Not disputing anything you just said, but does Google Language Tools have a translation for this dialect?

577553[/snapback]

I think that if ML had and office at OBD, it would have been impossible to keep that a secret.

:blink:

Levy has been working for the Bills since November and has been making personnel decisions.

577547[/snapback]

Hard to believe with the enormous media access and apparent leaking sieve that OBD has become that this kind of "story" went unreported in any form during the season.

I also heard it through a credible source that Chuck Norris gave TD a roundhouse kick across his face, and that is why TD wasn't visible to the media throughout the month of december.

577559[/snapback]

My cousin's ex-wifes new boyfriend told me the samething and he seems like a stand up guy to me.

The parody portion of this would have been funnier if we had beaten the Pats...instead of losing to them...TWICE....I am glad that the braintrust and the team had a few laughs after the first loss to the Pats and then went out and lost 35-7 the next time we played them.

The 2005 Bills sucked...lack of heart, lack of effort, lack of personnel, lack of conditioning...I can't say I am really sorry to see the braintrust that put this team together and coached it gone...There is a decent nucleus of players left but not near enough of them to justify 5 years of work..

577547[/snapback]

I see. So it was Marv who benched Sam Adams and Eric Moulds and let Clements do the Offensive play calling again (emphasis on o-Fen'-sive).

Now we're getting somewhere!

577559[/snapback]

that is totally ridiculous.

if Chuck Norris gave TD a roundhouse kick, TD would be dead and whatever chick Norris was banging would be cleaning chunks of Donahoe from Norris' beard

I see. So it was Marv who benched Sam Adams and Eric Moulds and let Clements do the Offensive play calling again (emphasis on o-Fen'-sive).

Now we're getting somewhere!

577572[/snapback]

Marv Levy....Is SATAN...He probably willed Mike Tice to scalp his super bowl tickets.

that is totally ridiculous. 

if Chuck Norris gave TD a roundhouse kick, TD would be dead and whatever chick Norris was banging would be cleaning chunks of Donahoe from Norris' beard

577573[/snapback]

No no, i can debunk that through my credible source.

This is simple math my friend. If TD = Satan, and Chuck Norris = Chuck Norris, and Chuck Norris > Satan, then Chuck Norris > TD.

Here's the catch though:

It's the same corrollary as this

Lim Mike Ditka as x --> God is infinity.

Therefore you can make the statement that God would beat the Bears, but it would be in overtime (i.e. very close game)

Lim TD as x--> Satan is also infinity

Since God = Satan, Chuck Norris > TD, but again, it would be very close.

This mean that while TD would be phased by a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, he would not die. It would just slow him down.

No no, i can debunk that through my credible source.

This is simple math my friend.  If TD = Satan, and Chuck Norris = Chuck Norris, and Chuck Norris > Satan, then Chuck Norris > TD.

Here's the catch though:

It's the same corrollary as this

Lim Mike Ditka as x --> God is infinity.

Therefore you can make the statement that God would beat the Bears, but it would be in overtime (i.e. very close game)

Lim TD as x--> Satan is also infinity

Since God = Satan, Chuck Norris > TD, but again, it would be very close.

This mean that while TD would be phased by a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, he would not die.  It would just slow him down.

577579[/snapback]

That's quite an Intelligent Design

577547[/snapback]

whatever. he was a control freak himself, so it's sort of like the pot calling the kettle black if true. anyway, he didn't get it done in half a decade. he has no reason to complain about anything.