Dolphins to interview mularkey

he may have been an assclown of a HC, but he was still a pretty good OC.

and if he becomes Miami's OC we'll have to face him twice a year, he'll know exactly what the Bills' defensive weaknesses are, and he'll definitely have a chip on his shoulder

574787[/snapback]

The Steelers Offence seems to doing a whole lot better without him these days!

before we laugh from our high horses, I'd rather they DIDN'T hire Mularkey, because he knows our personnel better than anyone, and will help Saban schematically. Well, okay, Belichick probably knew our personnel better than Mularkey, but hey.

But I don't think Saban and Mularkey's personalities are a good mix. From what I've read of Saban, he can be a right bastard to his assistants...and I just don't see Mularkey being happy in that role.

But the really funny scenario is Mularkey as Vick's QB coach. There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Mularkey will take that gig. I think he'd rather be unemployed. That is NOT an enviable position.

Remember, too...Mularkey was a successful coordinator. I would expect him to be successful in Miami, not a disaster.

just my $0.02

before we laugh from our high horses, I'd rather they DIDN'T hire Mularkey, because he knows our personnel better than anyone, and will help Saban schematically. Well, okay, Belichick probably knew our personnel better than Mularkey, but hey.

But I don't think Saban and Mularkey's personalities are a good mix. From what I've read of Saban, he can be a right bastard to his assistants...and I just don't see Mularkey being happy in that role.

But the really funny scenario is Mularkey as Vick's QB coach. There's not a snowball's chance in hell that Mularkey will take that gig. I think he'd rather be unemployed. That is NOT an enviable position.

Remember, too...Mularkey was a successful coordinator. I would expect him to be successful in Miami, not a disaster.

just my $0.02

574890[/snapback]

I think, were he to get the job, Mularkey would be stepping into a much better situation in Miami, offensively, than he had in Buffalo. If they are serious about going after TO (punk players love playing in Florida!), those two Sundays every year, playing Miami, could be long afternoons for us.

I can only imagine Mularky's reception at RWS if he were Miami's OC.  Spineless quitter. The players can't like him very much, they would probably have thier A game on!

574919[/snapback]

considering how MM turned his back to the Bills, when the Dolphins offense has the ball at RWS, everyone should stand up and turn their backs to them

It seems like a good fit. Saban likes to hire/reemploy quitters. At least Ricky has a reasonable excuse, he's on drugs.

574782[/snapback]

he smokes pot just like who knows how many other players in the nfl. Michael IRvin was a crackhead, yet he never quit.

Hello Mr.Saban here's what I think we can do if you hire me. We can fool the world if we draft a tiny wr and have him break an arm in the pre season. Okay now stay with me, late in the year when the games matter, we will catch a team asleep at the wheel when we line him up in the backfield and direct snap the ball to him!!! :(

I'm telling you it's brilliant! I guarantee a three yard gain out of this play. It's that big.

I ran this play in Buffalo after extensive research and practice and sure enough, it was good for a three yard gainer.

Hey, hey get your hands off me! Don't touch me. I'll leave on my own. You don't need to push me. I'm outta here.

You gotta admit,  sitting back in the weeds as the OC in sunny Miami, up in the booth instead of freezing on the sidelines in Buffalo with all the pressure, media, fans blasting you at every turn...sounds intriguing.

574776[/snapback]

It especially helps when 70% of the people watching in the stadium don't

care about the game....talk about lack of pressure....:-)

Mularkey was a successful coordinator. I would expect him to be successful in Miami, not a disaster.

Ummm...he really wasn't. Cowher was not happy with him and was expected to make changes, when we did him a favor and hired him as HC. :(

if he becomes Miami's OC we'll have to face him twice a year, he'll know exactly what the Bills' defensive weaknesses are, and he'll definitely have a chip on his shoulder

Think Sam Adams won't be up for those games either? I think Sam's chip might be a little bigger than Mike's. How about the rest of the players? Show the coach who quit on you what he's missing? I like it.

Please hire him Saban.