The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

I do not think that the producers will let Spazz in the final two. It will be Chris and McFunbags. Tootie will be gone this week. Then Elliot. Then Spazz and then Chris, leaving McFunbags as the winner.

682538[/snapback]

I agree. Although this week I tried an experiment. I closed my eyes when Elliot was singing and he actually sounds better if you don't look at him. The reverse is probably true with McFunbags, but I never tried it. :P

As far as Chris, I think that there are probably a ton of Rock bands who would kill to have him as their singer. I just can't see him warbling the pop songs that the producers of the show will want him to sing.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greatest Spazz ever!!! :P  :lol:  :lol:

681897[/snapback]

I think he is holding back his full on Joe Cocker-like tard action for the coming weeks. When he feels like it might be the end, I expect seizure like gyrations all over the floor resulting in at least one compound fracture. Looking forward to it. :lol:

He was all over the place tonight, lol. McPhee was HORRIBLE  in her first song but loved the second.....damn she's hot

682164[/snapback]

I've been resisting saying this for the longest time, but that girl needs to lose 15 lbs. As is she's attractive, but lose the 15 and she would be smokin'!

I've been resisting saying this for the longest time, but that girls needs to lose 15 lbs.  As is she's attractive, but lose the 15 and she would be smokin'!

682916[/snapback]

McFunbags? Sorry, I do not go for the toothpick look. Her weight is fine, IMO.

McFunbags? Sorry, I do not go for the toothpick look. Her weight is fine, IMO.

682917[/snapback]

Check her out on HD - 15 wouldn't be anywhere near toothpick status on her. She's carrying quite a bit extra in the caboose. To each their own.

I've been resisting saying this for the longest time, but that girl needs to lose 15 lbs.  As is she's attractive, but lose the 15 and she would be smokin'!

682916[/snapback]

Yeah, there are probably a lot of guys who feel that way.....I've dated girls that were anywhere from a size 2 up to like a plus-size figure.....Body type is down the list for me in terms of what I look for in a woman.....but that being said....Katherine is PERFECT to me :doh:

Yeah, there are probably a lot of guys who feel that way.....I've dated girls that were anywhere from a size 2 up to like a plus-size figure.....Body type is down the list for me in terms of what I look for in a woman.....but that being said....Katherine is PERFECT to me :lol:

682943[/snapback]

Pig-fu#ker!

:doh:

I think he is holding back his full on Joe Cocker-like tard action for the coming weeks.  When he feels like it might be the end, I expect seizure like gyrations all over the floor resulting in at least one compound fracture.  Looking forward to it.  :doh:

682578[/snapback]

I think you're right about him saving a little for later... when he was rolling around on his back yesterday, I thought he could've used an epileptic kick or two. :lol:

Yeah, there are probably a lot of guys who feel that way.....I've dated girls that were anywhere from a size 2 up to like a plus-size figure.....Body type is down the list for me in terms of what I look for in a woman.....but that being said....Katherine is PERFECT to me :doh:

682943[/snapback]

I hear ya, which is partly why I hesitated to even bring it up. But she's up there pimping herself out as an American Idol, so why not indulge and scrutnize her and hold her up to supposed idealized standards :lol:

I hear ya, which is partly why I hesitated to even bring it up.  But she's up there pimping herself out as an American Idol, so why not indulge and scrutnize her and hold her up to supposed idealized standards :lol:

682958[/snapback]

:doh:

I hear ya, which is partly why I hesitated to even bring it up.  But she's up there pimping herself out as an American Idol, so why not indulge and scrutnize her and hold her up to supposed idealized standards :lol:

682958[/snapback]

Yeah, since she did so horribly on the first song she had to use some of her sex appeal in the second song to win some votes. :doh::lol:

I just wanted to add that last night was the first time that I got to watch AI on my new HDTV. It looked awesome! It was like I was there live watching it. Thanks to AJ for helping me pick out an awesome TV! :doh:

but I hope they have a better theme for next week.

683256[/snapback]

"Make sure to watch when the top 4 take on the music of Elvis Presley and are critiqued by legendary producer Tommy Mottola Tuesday 8/7c!"

Yikes!

:w00t:

No review from JohnnyC this week? :w00t::blink:

Spaz was GREAT! Elliott goes next week and then it's a tough call as to which way the winds blow from the fans perspective...Spaz, Chris or McFunbags? In then end as much as I would love to see Spaz as the next AI, I think it will be Chris.

No review from JohnnyC this week?  :blink:  :huh:

683304[/snapback]

My wife was upset. She looks forward to his reviews each week.

[shakes fist angrily]

DAMN YOU CORPORATE AMERICA FOR PREVENTING COLI FROM WRITING HIS AI REVIEWS!!

[/shakes fist angrily] :w00t:

I do not think that the producers will let Spazz in the final two. It will be Chris and McFunbags. Tootie will be gone this week. Then Elliot. Then Spazz and then Chris, leaving McFunbags as the winner.

682538[/snapback]

I agree that is my prediction as well. The way I see it, is Taylor would not be a good American Idol but he does however have a future in music. I picture him as the next Jimmy Buffett. He may not have any hit cd's or success on the "charts" but he will be able to tour the county and have a large cult following ala Buffett, Phish, Widespread Panic etc... He already has his own "parrotheads" with the Soul Patrol and he is a fun entertainer to watch with all of his antics on stage. I believe he has the charisma to be very successful in this kind of role.

"Make sure to watch when the top 4 take on the music of Elvis Presley and are critiqued by legendary producer Tommy Mottola Tuesday 8/7c!"

Yikes!

:w00t:

683293[/snapback]

Spazz doing Hound Dog... excellent! :blink:

Post your predictions here as to what Elvis song you think Taylor will do:

"Polk Salad Annie"

683672[/snapback]

"Hound Dog" and

"Are You Lonesome Tonight"

(spoken)

I wonder if you're lonesome tonight

You know someone said that the world's a stage

And each must play a part.

Fate had me playing in love you as my sweet heart.

Act one was when we met, I loved you at first glance

You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue

Then came act two, you seemed to change and you acted strange

And why I'll never know.

Honey, you lied when you said you loved me

And I had no cause to doubt you.

But I'd rather go on hearing your lies

Than go on living without you.

Now the stage is bare and I'm standing there

With emptiness all around

And if you won't come back to me

Then make them bring the curtain down.

:w00t::blink::huh:

I really liked those last two songs - Spazz's and Daughtry's second songs. I'd never heard 'In the Ghetto' or Elliott's first song before. Anyone know if Elvis wrote his own stuff or not? I've always enjoyed Elvis' music, but I'd be even more impressed if he wrote some of this.

I really liked those last two songs - Spazz's and Daughtry's second songs. I'd never heard 'In the Ghetto' or Elliott's first song before. Anyone know if Elvis wrote his own stuff or not? I've always enjoyed Elvis' music, but I'd be even more impressed if he wrote some of this.

687708[/snapback]

I don't think he ever wrote any of his songs, at least none of the hits.

McFunbags is in trouble, she needs to shake that booty harder. Hound Dog was lame, frickin' Carrie Underwood had better moves. ;)

I don't think he ever wrote any of his songs, at least none of the hits.

McFunbags is in trouble, she needs to shake that booty harder. Hound Dog was lame, frickin' Carrie Underwood had better moves. ;)

687718[/snapback]

Yep, funbags let me down man....Friggin Mattola was talkin' her all up, but we know his motivation behind that.....rich bastard, lol.

You see this, Rico??

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle....&src=rss&rpc=22

OUch, Funbags is way off-key on my favorite Elvis song.....I think she may be gone tomorrow.

You know who did the best rendition of this song? Friggin BONO! I was blown away by it.....It's on the soundtrack to the Honeymoon in Vegas movie.

OUch, Funbags is way off-key on my favorite Elvis song.....I think she may be gone tomorrow.

You know who did the best rendition of this song? Friggin BONO!  I was blown away by it.....It's on the soundtrack to the Honeymoon in Vegas movie.

687725[/snapback]

IMO nobody topped the King.