The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

DIRTY!! DIRTY!!

Or, is she legal now?

604218[/snapback]

I just said she was cute.... :doh:

She's actually very legal now.....heading off to Broadway, i believe :P I do think she's cute as a button, but you gotta love the personality. I can definitely find myself drooling just based on looks alone, but it's a girls personality that can really make me smitten :)

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just said she was cute.... :doh:

She's actually very legal now.....heading off to Broadway, i believe :P  I do think she's cute as a button, but you gotta love the personality. I can definitely find myself drooling just based on looks alone, but it's a girls personality that can really make me smitten :)

604300[/snapback]

What a cheap set up for a Lana post.

Oh..and what's this "American Idol" thing?

Reality TV.  It's where a bunch of people get up in front of Paula Abdul and two other people who no one's ever really heard of before now and sing, and if they're not good enough Dick Cheney shoots 'em in the head...

604335[/snapback]

Now THAT'S "Must See TV"

Reality TV.  It's where a bunch of people get up in front of Paula Abdul and two other people who no one's ever really heard of before now and sing, and if they're not good enough Dick Cheney shoots 'em in the head...

604335[/snapback]

OK, thanks.

That does sound pretty boring, though.

I'm much less worried about this season now that I see the top 24....the top 12 will be pretty talented. Should be some entertaining shows coming up :doh:

Thank God the Brittenums are bye bye.....enough with that

BTW.......being a 2001 alum of NU, I am proud to see a former Purple Eagle amongst the finalists...especially one that used to frequent our baseball games because she was shagging one of my teammates!!!! NICE....good sh it Becky!!!

As for the guys, I'm rooting for the old man Taylor. He just exudes music.

604507[/snapback]

I liked him too. Anyone notice the striking resemblance of his mannerisms to Ray Charles? A non-blind Ray Charles imitator....weird but good.

Not sure if anyone watches american idle but the hottest girl in the top 12 females is from wny. Becky O'Donuhue played for Niagara University from 99-2002. She is actually from Dobbs Ferry NY but she was a purple eagle. Im almost positive that she has a twin sister that played too. I graduated from NU in 95 and saw her play a few times.

Off topic but just thought Id throw this out there. If she was ugly I wouldnt bother.

I've gone a long time not posting on TSW. There is bad karma here. But I wanted to chime in on this topic...

Taylor Hicks is the man. Here are three songs off his solo CD “Under The Radar” …

Hell of a Day

Heart & Soul

Soul Thing

The man is good.

I must go meditate all the negative energy out of me before I return to TSR's Center Ice forum.

Late,

PTS

Pictures? They must be hot because I just googled this up:

In an update to an earlier blog post about how the "legendary" Taps Gallagher Center had not held that distinction since the O'Donohue twins patrolled the hardwood (pun sort of intended)

I've gone a long time not posting on TSW. There is bad karma here. But I wanted to chime in on this topic...

Taylor Hicks is the man. Here are three songs off his solo CD “Under The Radar” …

Hell of a Day

Heart & Soul

Soul Thing

The man is good.

I must go meditate all the negative energy out of me before I return to TSR's Center Ice forum.

Late,

PTS

604527[/snapback]

Seriously.... awesome dude... seriously.

That's not drool...  :doh:

604532[/snapback]

Hey, come on now.....that's not fair....I only peed on her once....territorial thing, you understand :P

I can't decide who I want to cheer for more from the group of 12 guys...The shaved headed rocker or the silver fox like Ray Charles impersonator. Guy can play the harmonica too.

This girl can sing, but I see some potential in her to be annoying. Not as much as Mikalyah from last year(nobody will every reach her level of wanting to punch her through the TV screen), but we will see...

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/katharine_mcphee/

I can't decide who I want to cheer for more from the group of 12 guys...The shaved headed rocker or the silver fox like Ray Charles impersonator.  Guy can play the harmonica too. 

This girl can sing, but I see some potential in her to be annoying.  Not as much as Mikalyah from last year(nobody will every reach her level of wanting to punch her through the TV screen), but we will see...

http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/katharine_mcphee/

604893[/snapback]

Yeah, that guy can do a very good Ray Charles impersonation. I was impressed. I like his voice too.