who is the guy banging the cowbell

Johnny

is it mac davis?......i dont know someone help me out here........i think i recognize the guy but cant place him

another good one to put in an avatar would be that goofy looking sax player for springsteen...especially when he's clappin........just a suggestion if you are brainstorming for avatars.........i never sweat it i just poll it.....good luck

is it mac davis?......i dont know someone help me out here........i think i recognize the guy but cant place him

another good one to put in an avatar would be that goofy looking sax player for springsteen...especially when he's clappin........just a suggestion if you are brainstorming for avatars.........i never sweat it i just poll it.....good luck

570026[/snapback]

Will Ferrell

570026[/snapback]

People prefer my monkey over yours 2:1. Take it to the bank.

:)

you must be pretty new here if you don't know about cowbell :blink:

cowbell

all your base are belong to us

pwnd

Picard > Kirk

all recurring themes around these parts :lol:

570045[/snapback]

i can honestly say i never watched an entire episode of star trek.........i know kirk is the captain.........picard sounds like a hockey player to me

:)

cowbell

pwnd

Picard > Kirk

all recurring themes around these parts :lol:

570045[/snapback]

You can't leave out retatta

Guest BackInDaDay
sounds like you want to take 10 steps turn around and poll it...........what do you say the losers avatar is outta here by sundown?

570061[/snapback]

Awwright!!!

MONKEY FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Like no one saw this coming! :blink:

:lol:

cowbell

pwnd

Picard > Kirk

all recurring themes around these parts :P

570045[/snapback]

I have to admit I missed the whole "pwnd" thing. No idea what that's about. :)

i can honestly say i never watched an entire episode of star trek.........i know kirk is the captain.........picard sounds like a hockey player to me

570054[/snapback]

i can almost......almost....understand asking about the cowbell. but "never watched an episode of Star Trek"?

What the hell are you?

i can almost......almost....understand asking about the cowbell.  but "never watched an episode of Star Trek"?

What the hell are you?

570163[/snapback]

never saw an entire episode of mash either...some people think that is strange...just not my cup so to speak

i can almost......almost....understand asking about the cowbell.  but "never watched an episode of Star Trek"?

What the hell are you?

570163[/snapback]

I have never watched Star Trek either. I also have never seen Lost, ER, Hill Street Blues, 24, Friends, Everybody Love Raymond, and just about everyother show thats been on the networks the last 20 years. Name a show the last 20 years and I probably have not watched it. I like Seinfeld other then that I watch Discovery, FoodTV, Weather, PBS, AandE, History Channel, HGTV, but prefer to read. I am a cumpulsive reader and much prefer it to TV

The only thing you need to know about who is better "Kirk or Picard," is that Picard's character slept with the character portrayed by Whoopie Goldberg.

Kirk is clearly > Picard

570390[/snapback]

Picard never let Klingons run amok on the Enterprise with 17th Century weapons

ergo, Picard > Kirk