Keeping MM was bad

No flip-flopping here at the Stadium Wall!  I'm always amazed at how opinions change faster AC (60 times a second)

PTR

563938[/snapback]

I never weighed in on MM staying or leaving. Frankly I was willing to give him another year, but didn't really care either way.

However, I do see some people's points that it sends out a bad message to the rest of the potential candidates when MM agrees to stay and then suddenly leaves. It could scare qualified people away. But who knows.

I am reserving judgment until they announce a new coach. I am not a fan of Hasslett though and like everyone else fear he will be the new coach.

No flip-flopping here at the Stadium Wall!  I'm always amazed at how opinions change faster AC (60 times a second)

PTR

563938[/snapback]

I wanted him gone before the midway point of the Season...I never changed my mind...Not for a second...Today I am happy...almost giddy...

Dang...I hope I was right... B-)

If Mularkey quit because of something the Bills did, then I'd be worried. But the impression I get is that Mularkey is a nice/sensitive guy, and that the season took a major toll on him and his family. While what happened to his son is inexcusable and I feel bad for him and Mularkey, a HC needs to have thicker skin (Jim Mora Jr. as was reported has had this happen to him and his kids). Also the fact that he couldn't hire assistants because of his lame duck status also leads me to believe he saw that he'd never get anyone worthwhile, suffer through another miserable season, and make it worse for himself and his family. I think he made the right decision.

No flip-flopping here at the Stadium Wall!  I'm always amazed at how opinions change faster than AC (60 times a second)

PTR

563938[/snapback]

I never though keeping Mularkey was wrong. YOU (and a hundred other flamers on the board) thought keeping Mularkey was wrong.

We'll see what happens.

I have no problem with MM staying or going

What DOES concern me is Ralph (and Marv) getting up in front of everyone and giving a vote of confidence and then MM resigning

I would be lieing if I said it didn't bother me......

564006[/snapback]

It makes them look very foolish!

We'll see what happens at the press conference tomorrow, but this has embarrassement written all over it. All i can hope is that scott berchtold puts ralph back in the freezer and only allows mic time to marv levy. I've got a bad feeling about this because of the way its gone down. If he were just fired last week it would have been ok, but this? I guess stay tuned. 11am tomorrow