Oh my God.

Draconator

Mayor Richard Daily is now wanting a 2nd NFL team in Chicago, and promises to build a 90,000 seat dome stadium. This is to help win the bid for the 2016 Olympics.

Why is it that the more I read about the Bills in the past few days, that we'll be talking about the Chicago Bills in the next 6 to 8 years?

I need a cleansing...

Everyone knows the Bills are moving to LA right after Ralph drops dead.

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome YOUR Los Angeles Bills of Orchard Park!

555317[/snapback]

I'd like to see a new stadium in Batavia!

I'd like to see a new stadium in Batavia!

555320[/snapback]

Is Batavia Downs no longer open? Maybe they can just put a roof over that and play in the infield.

Mayor Richard Daily is now wanting a 2nd NFL team in Chicago, and promises to build a 90,000 seat dome stadium.  This is to help win the bid for the 2016 Olympics. 

Why is it that the more I read about the Bills in the past few days, that we'll be talking about the Chicago Bills in the next 6 to 8 years? 

I need a cleansing...

555292[/snapback]

The Chicago Saints? Actually, the Chicago Colts would be more likely. Different conference, just a move up the road for the Colts, and they usually have 1 foot out the door anyway. There would be no major realignment necessary, no major scheduling changes. Plus a domed stadium would allow the colts to keep their offensive philosophy intact.

Mark my words, if Chicago gets a 2nd team, its gonna be the colts.

Mayor Richard Daily is now wanting a 2nd NFL team in Chicago, and promises to build a 90,000 seat dome stadium.  This is to help win the bid for the 2016 Olympics. 

I need a cleansing...

555292[/snapback]

Chicago used to have two NFL teams, the Bears and the Cardinals.