• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!

That kid made a statement tonight!

My hat off to him, very impressive!

554692[/snapback]

I know he's said that he wants to stay at Texas but after tonight he might want to change his mind, as I don't think his stock will be this high next year.

I wanted USC to win badly, but I'm posting in this thread, simply because Vince Young proved tonight that he is the best player in college football, and the best QB in a long time. Leinart had a great game, but with the game on the line, VY stepped up in an amazing way.

So, lets have some fun, and assume that Vince is going to come out in this years draft. Let the threads begin on how the Bills can trade up to get him! :doh:

To be honest, this one fact impressed me with VY the most.

When he scored with :19 left to go, no wild celebrations. No chest thumpings. He just unbuckled his chin strap, and calmly lined up to get the 2 point conversion. Only when the clock was at :00, is when he let it all out. To me, that shows that he is nothing else but a pros-pro.

To be honest, this one fact impressed me with VY the most. 

When he scored with :19 left to go, no wild celebrations.  No chest thumpings.  He just unbuckled his chin strap, and calmly lined up to get the 2 point conversion.  Only when the clock was at :00, is when he let it all out.  To me, that shows that he is nothing else but a pros-pro.

554713[/snapback]

true--they guy has a pro's focus...in other words he is un buffalo billlike

So if you're Houston - in Texas  :( - who do you want at #1?

Carr & Bush

or

Young & Davis

Tough call for Casserley.  :doh:

554727[/snapback]

They could always trade down with say the Jets and go with: Carr, Davis, Da'Brick and possibly a 2nd from the Jets. Especially if the Jets can get a pick out of KC if let Edwards move on.

They could always trade down with say the Jets and go with: Carr, Davis, Da'Brick and possibly a 2nd from the Jets. Especially if the Jets can get a pick out of KC if let Edwards move on.

554732[/snapback]

I don't know the Texans or their owner that well, but I think it'll be hard for them to not pick Young after that game. Cha-ching!