Rejoice!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're DOOMED  :)

553202[/snapback]

Well we just dumped a very good football man so that a mentally-imbalanced, drug-addled, octagenarian meddler could assert himself by kowtowing to the most moronic fringe of what is becoming a pathetic fan base.

Yeah, I'd say we're in pretty fu(king big trouble.

Well we just dumped a very good football man so that a mentally-imbalanced, drug-addled, octagenarian meddler could assert himself by kowtowing to the most moronic fringe of what is becoming a pathetic fan base.

553320[/snapback]

Wah.

Face facts: Donahoe failed.

Mularkey is a outclassed coach.

The Pittsburgh connection was a bad one from the start.

553320[/snapback]

Simon, your point is well taken, but TD was a failure in Buffalo. He failed to do the exact things that he was great at in Pittsburgh.

Don't you think that he made a ton of stupid moves that are truly impossible to defend?

553320[/snapback]

Yea pretty funny how the great whitey gets dumped by 2 teams now and at least for the time being the coach is still standing........go figure???

Simon, your point is well taken, but TD was a failure in Buffalo. He failed to do the exact things that he was great at in Pittsburgh.

Don't you think that he made a ton of stupid moves that are truly impossible to defend?

553334[/snapback]

i think simon's point is that the cure may be worse than the disease.

553320[/snapback]

Ralph, pass some of your Prozac over here, please.

Yeah, because this "very good football man" had the worst record in the AFC over the past 5 years.  At 87 years old, I think Ralph sounded great.

553332[/snapback]

Donahoe is a "very good football man" as long as you don't care about winning. Other than that, he's awesome. :)