Wilson apologizes to fans for product

Corp000085

this is very enlightening information.

no decision on head coach.

no decision on new GM

although my guess is that translates into he is negotiating with Modrak and Modrak will make the decision on a head coach.

it is funny when a reporter interupts Ralph. he gets flustered and then loses his train of thought.

Ralph Wilson is an idiot and it has nothing to do with his age.

I can't beleive he's pandering to the kind of morons who bring anti-Bills signs to a Bills game.

This franchise is in very dire straits.

I can't beleive he's pandering to the kind of morons who bring anti-Bills signs to a Bills game.

553105[/snapback]

he really is a knucklehead.

talking about prozac.....this guy has lost his mind.

553105[/snapback]

Yeah, I can't believe he's pandering to the fans either.

And now, by extension, Cleveland fans are idiots too (for wearing paper bags). Possibly Detroit fans also for wanting Millen on a spit.

553105[/snapback]

An idiot who bought a 20k investement now worth hundreds of millions? Okey dokey.

Clearly his age has had an impact. Talk to us all when you're 87. You may or may not like him for lots of reasons, but this post is uncalled for unless your name is Chris Mortenson.

553105[/snapback]

Yeah, he should be calling the fans jerks and confiscating their signs instead. What appreciation! :)

Taking the protest signs from fans during a losing season was the epitome of petty. Let the fans have their signs and God bless them for showing up for this junk. I'm glad Ralph spoke up on this.

And, no, I'm not the type of person who would make a protest sign to bring to a game.

Yeah, I can't believe he's pandering to the fans either.

The fans can wolf down on my knob. The ones he's pandering to are a bunch of clueless jackasses who are more interested in seeking attention than improving the Bills.

An idiot who bought a 20k investement now worth hundreds of millions? Okey dokey......

You may or may not like him for lots of reasons, but this post is uncalled for unless your name is Chris Mortenson.

50 years ago he liked football so he bought a team. How is that really relevant to the present? :)

And Mortenson is about the only person who's making any sense right now.

Yeah, he should be calling the fans jerks and confiscating their signs instead. What appreciation!

Guess what. The fans are jerks.

Taking the protest signs from fans during a losing season was the epitome of petty. Let the fans have their signs and God bless them for showing up for this junk. I'm glad Ralph spoke up on this.

Yeah, I'm thrilled that paper signs are the first thing he wants to talk about. That'll really get the team moving in the right direction.....

The fans can wolf down on my knob. The ones he's pandering to are a bunch of clueless jackasses who are more interested in seeking attention than improving the Bills.

50 years ago he liked football so he bought a team. How is that really relevant to the present?  :)

Yeah, I'm thrilled that paper signs are the first thing he wants to talk about. That'll really get the team moving in the right direction.....

553294[/snapback]

Maybe you should ask RW for some of his stash...

50 years ago he liked football so he bought a team. How is that really relevant to the present?  ;)

553294[/snapback]

Someone actually made you a mod? :)

I'm not the type of fan that would bring in a sign, derrogatory or otherwise. But I have to say, when I heard about people with signs being harrased by security, it bothered me. It sounds like it bothered a lot of people, including RW. Maybe he is old school and that kind of sh-- bothers him. If so, there is nothing wrong with him apologizing. As a matter of fact, I welcomed it.

553294[/snapback]

Actually, it is a step in the right direction. In my entire lifetime I can't remember as much animosity towards the Bills as there is right now. Taking responsibility for the team's shortcomings and apologizing for some stupid policies at the stadium is a good way to start smoothing things over while working to get things turning around in the front office and eventually the field.

There's no one thing RW could have said in the PC to "get the team moving in the right direction" so don't whine about that.

Ralph almost just said, Tom Modrak will be the next GM...then he corrected himself to say he will continue as the assist. GM.

553080[/snapback]

Actually he said that Modrack will NOT be the new GM. That he will remain the ast GM and will be in Buffalo a lot more.

50 years ago he liked football so he bought a team. How is that really relevant to the present?  :)

553294[/snapback]

I think it was smart for him to say that he didn't support the sign confiscation. There were a lot of people that had this confused with a 1st Am. issue that were upset about it, whether they would have brought signs in or not. One of the 1st rules of business is to not tick off nor condescend (at least blatently/overtly) to your customers.

It appears that when this PC was called for yesterday, that the status of the 3 M's would be addressed as well. Their issues were not fully resolved, so rather than just say "Tom's out", tell a joke (?), and walk away; he used the forum to tell the fans (all of the fans, not just the handful you think are jackholes) that he does appreciate their business.

553294[/snapback]

Mortenson is making sense? How so? By stating that TD was blameless in all of this? TD didn't even say that.

You can criticize Ralph all you want. Maybe he is making a bad move. If so, it is far from clear cut.

Maybe TD is well liked and respected by everyone as much as he is by his toadie CM. Maybe Dwight Adams is jealous. Maybe his silly coaching choices had really really bad luck. Maybe Gandy/Bennie/Teague/Vill/MW were stellar line personnel after a 5 year build up. (Then again maybe a monkey and a dart board would have a better line by now.) Maybe Ralph couldn't see these tremendously positive factors.

Calling Ralph an idiot is ridiculous. He wants to win a Super Bowl. He is 87. He obviously felt that TD was not going to win him a Super Bowl in his remaining days. Do you see anything in TD's record here that refutes that notion?

50 years ago he liked football so he bought a team. How is that really relevant to the present? 

You called him an idiot and said it has nothing to do with age. He must have been an idiot then too, right?