Good Sources reporting following

If Shotemhinder is the new Bills H/C, I'll have a few Bills hats, and a couple of old Bills Jersey's available. I'll become a Raiders or 49ers fan.

I hate that f*$%ing idiot so much, I'll turn my back on the Bills forever if he is indeed hired.

Edited for new page BAM!!!

Edited by Draconator

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If Shotemhinder is the new Bills H/C, I'll have a few Bills hats, and a couple of old Bills Jersey's available.  I'll become a Raiders or 49ers fan. 

I hate that f*$%ing idiot so much, I'll turn my back on the Bills forever if he is indeed hired.

Edited for new page BAM!!!

551353[/snapback]

Whatever- Schottenheimer is an excellent coach, and his record speaks for itself

If ya dont want the info than dont read it

551335[/snapback]

what info????...I haven't heard any info...just speculation trying to be passed off as info!!!

P.S. I have seen more credible info floating in my toilet!

what info????...I haven't heard any info...just speculation trying to be passed off as info!!!

P.S. I have seen more credible info floating in my toilet!

551378[/snapback]

That's the most intuitive post I've seen out of you in a couple years.

You must be really upset?

Jeff Fisher would be an upgrade. Marty still hasn't won a playoff game, has he? But he'd still be an upgrade.

Part of me actually thinks the big mistake was letting rusty go...the guys looked gassed in every 3rd quarter this year. Wasn't the case last year. They played hard as they lost.

There just aren't that many good candidates available.

Playoff losses.  Yeah.  That's the coach we want...

551368[/snapback]

he's been to the playoffs how many times? whats his overall record? This isn't MTV here. Schottenheimer is a hall of fame coach. Anything bad said about him is incorrect B-)

I'd love to believe you, but "Sorry can't divulge the source" is about as believable as "my vagina told me." I'd be a happy SOB if it comes out that way, though.

-Jeff

551261[/snapback]

Would be more credible if it was Mike Williams' vagina...