Check out this new mock draft.(Link)

No way he's on the board at #8.

548618[/snapback]

Don't completely write it off. If there's one knock on Ferguson, its that he's a bit undersized for an OT. That could be just enough to push him out of the top 5 on draft day.

That is cool.

We get da Brick.  :doh:

548617[/snapback]

Fast forward to 2010, Stadium Wall poster:

"I can't believe the Bills wasted a #8 pick on D'Brickashaw Ferguson! This has to be the worst pick in Bills history! I hope Ralph Wilson fires (current Bills GM) for making such a god-awful pick! And to think, we got rid of 4-time Pro Bowler Mike Williams!" :blink:

PTR

"I can't believe the Bills wasted a #8 pick on D'Brickashaw Ferguson!  This has to be the worst pick in Bills history!  I hope Ralph Wilson fires (current Bills GM) for making such a god-awful pick!  And to think, we got rid of 4-time Pro Bowler Mike Williams!" :blink:

PTR

548641[/snapback]

Good one, Promo. :doh:

No way he's on the board at #8.

548618[/snapback]

I agree........no way he makes it out of the top 5.....HOWEVER, he IS the guy I WANT!........IF he is there at 5 when GB is picking, I am doing everything I can to trade up with GB and get him. No way he gets by SF at 6. If we get this guy, optimism will rain supreme with me......especially with a solid FA addition or 2. I will actually be excited about the line.

Thant being said, I will leave my fantasy world now.......He isn't getting out of the top 5.

Good one, Promo.  :blink:

548646[/snapback]

Thank you. I'm just goofing around...but I also want to remind folks of the mindset before we drafted Mike Williams. He was a can't-miss pick, as I recall. I'm not saying D'Brickshaw is another Mike Williams. Just that you can't always believe the hype. Let's hope our scouts are better.

PTR

"I can't believe the Bills wasted a #8 pick on D'Brickashaw Ferguson!  This has to be the worst pick in Bills history!  I hope Ralph Wilson fires (current Bills GM) for making such a god-awful pick!  And to think, we got rid of 4-time Pro Bowler Mike Williams!" :blink:

PTR

548641[/snapback]

Now tell me how JP is doing in 2010... is he still a Bill? did he go to another team and led them to the Super Bowl?

Now tell me how JP is doing in 2010... is he still a Bill? did he go to another team and led them to the Super Bowl?

548654[/snapback]

AP - June 5th, 2020: LOSMAN TO WEAR PATRIOTS JERSEY WHEN INDUCTED TO HALL OF FAME.

7-time Super Bowl MVP J.P. Losman will wear the uniform of the team thet he led to 8 straight Super Bowl wins when he is inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, in Foxborough, MA.

Losman was aquired by the Patriots when Coach/GM/Owner Bill Belichick traded Tedy Bruschi to the Bills in 2007. Shortly after the trade, Bruschi announced that he was leaving football to become a Bhuddist monk in Tibet.

Many experts consider the Bruschi/Losman trade the worst in NFL history, right after the Willis McGahee-for-Reggie Bush trade in 2006. McGahee went on to break every NFL rushing record for the Texans, while Bush ballooned up to 410 pounds, confessing that he became addicted to chicken wings at the Big Tree Inn.

:blink::doh::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

PTR

I would be shocked if GB didn't pick Dabrick when their choice comes up. Their OLine was devastated this offseason and Sherman proved they can run the ball with just about anyone back there. I doubt they make the same mistakes Cleveland and Houston did by throwing a raw rookie behind a patchwork OLine.

AP - June 5th, 2020:  LOSMAN TO WEAR PATRIOTS JERSEY WHEN INDUCTED TO HALL OF FAME.

7-time Super Bowl MVP J.P. Losman will wear the uniform of the team thet he led to 8 straight Super Bowl wins when he is inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, in Foxborough, MA.

Losman was aquired by the Patriots when Coach/GM/Owner Bill Belichick traded Tedy Bruschi to the Bills in 2007.  Shortly after the trade, Bruschi announced that he was leaving football to become a Bhuddist monk in Tibet.

Many experts consider the Bruschi/Losman trade the worst in NFL history, right after the Willis McGahee-for-Reggie Bush trade in 2006.  McGahee went on to break every NFL rushing record for the Texans, while Bush ballooned up to 410 pounds, confessing that he became addicted to chicken wings at the Big Tree Inn.

:blink:  :doh:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

PTR

548669[/snapback]

OMG....

The only certainty on the draft is that the order of prediction on 01.02 is NOT going to be the order in April. There is a chance D'brick could fall to 8, although unlikely. We also have an extra 3 i believe, which may be worth it to trade up from 8 to 5. I am not necessarily advocating it, I havent seen enough of D'Brick to know, or even guess how could he is. But it's possible that we could get him if we wanted.

I would be shocked if GB didn't pick Dabrick when their choice comes up.  Their OLine was devastated this offseason and Sherman proved they can run the ball with just about anyone back there.  I doubt they make the same mistakes Cleveland and Houston did by throwing a raw rookie behind a patchwork OLine.

548681[/snapback]

Green Bay is pretty good at LT, it's inside where they have struggled. Ferguson is a one position guy, IMO. Too light in the asss to play inside or at RT.

What cracks me up is without fail, every offseason when we start discussing potential draft picks, the "no way is he going to still be on the board" nancies emerge. Anyone that has followed the draft over the course of even just a few seasons should know how fluid that draft board can be. All it takes is a 12 rep performance on the bench at his workout and Ferguson could drop a ton. I remember when Flozell Adams came out, he was a wire-to-wire top 10 projected pick. On draft day, he went second round. Every year there will be Yatil Green's who come from nowhere and re-shuffle the first round. A lot can happen in 4 months.

Green Bay is pretty good at LT, it's inside where they have struggled.  Ferguson is a one position guy, IMO.  Too light in the asss to play inside or at RT.

What cracks me up is without fail, every offseason when we start discussing potential draft picks, the "no way is he going to still be on the board" nancies emerge.  Anyone that has followed the draft over the course of even just a few seasons should know how fluid that draft board can be.  All it takes is a 12 rep performance on the bench at his workout and Ferguson could drop a ton.  I remember when Flozell Adams came out, he was a wire-to-wire top 10 projected pick. On draft day, he went second round.    Every year there will be Yatil Green's who come from nowhere and re-shuffle the first round.  A lot can happen in 4 months.

548800[/snapback]

Thanks for saving me the effort. Where was Aaron Rodgers drafted last year? :blink:

that's pretty kewl

the more i read the more i see that demarcus ryans is rated as the #2 D player behind hawk

also, that williams guy from va tech will prolly go top 7, corners are VERY hard to come by in the nfl

at this point my hope pick is mario williams, of course my last hope pick when we were in the top 10 was peppers, so let's hope my bad luck ends

Thanks for saving me the effort.  Where was Aaron Rodgers drafted last year? :unsure:

548808[/snapback]

He dropped like a 'brick. Or a hawk. Something that drops. I'm going to say it now, this is the offseason on TSW where there will be at least 9 guys who will, beyond a shadow of a doubt, be drafted before Buffalo picks at #8 and anyone who thinks otherwise is dreaming.

Then, when they draft Sinorice Moss with their first rounder, a totally separate group will announce that it will take 3 years to determine whether it was a smart pick(only to say 3 years from now that EVERYONE thought it was a great pick).

Let's not suppress opinions this offseason, people. But at the same time, make it YOUR opinion, and don't pretend you absolutely know beyond a doubt what the personnel men are thinking. You can know if a guy can play by watching enough, you can form an opinion by reading enough informed opinons, but you can't know what they are thinking in that warroom unless you are there.