BREAKING NEWS

pdh1

Tony Dungy seems to be one of the best guys in the NFL and it is a real tragedy that this had to happen to him during a season in which he might fulfill one of his ultimate career accomplishments.

Go Colts.

539937[/snapback]

Yep. With Bills out of it since week 4, I am pulling for the Colts hard after hearing this.

F*#K the Steelers and Broncos

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF dude.

Simply terrible. My prayers are with the Dungy family.

539986[/snapback]

Unbelievably sad, and not to turn this in to a soapbox, but the job of an NFL coach has always struck me as a job not worth having, unless your single with no kids. I cannot help but think that his living in Indy, with his family in Tampa, cannot be a good thing. And evn if they are in the same city, you have six months of the year of NOT spending ANY time with your family. Now, I know these guys get some serious jack, but dam thats a ton of sacrifice .

I really wouldn't mind the NFL putting some kind of restriction on the hrs a caoching staff can be at the office, like a max of 12 a day. Don't know how practical that is, but wouldn't mind seeing it anyway

I'm sure you were not really thinking clearly, but the guys kid died, by his own hand or for any other reason, a mans child has died. Who the F&*K could give a rip about the betting lines.

539902[/snapback]

I can't see the betting pages from work.

it's too bad the guy's kid died, but it COULD WELL move the lines.

does waving the good guy badge on a message board really change anything?

I can't see the betting pages from work.

it's too bad the guy's kid died, but it COULD WELL move the lines.

does waving the good guy badge on a message board really change anything?

540058[/snapback]

Colin, I know i'm in the minority here, but that was one of my first thoughts to. Call it blood money, or whatever else ya want, but day to day life goes on.

Thought about the lines when Katrina hit as well.

FWIW, my online book still has em at 5-6 to win the bowl