pdh1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone see any betting lines move much?

539896[/snapback]

I'm sure you were not really thinking clearly, but the guys kid died, by his own hand or for any other reason, a mans child has died. Who the F&*K could give a rip about the betting lines.

I'm sure you were not really thinking clearly, but the guys kid died, by his own hand or for any other reason, a mans child has died. Who the F&*K could give a rip about the betting lines.

539902[/snapback]

What's really sad is that is his son was on the sidelines with him for every game.

You could see him beside Tony helping out, like Marty's daughter did when he coached the Chiefs.

this could alter the chances for indy to make the superbowl

anyone see any betting lines move much?

that's a pretty tough thing to deal with when your team is going for the superbowl

539896[/snapback]

Wow compassion much?

My prayers are with the Dungy family.

Unbelievable.  :doh:

539927[/snapback]

Unbelievable how? The rich and famous and their children are exempt from depression?

A good friend's cousin in Greece killed himself a few years back. The note was very detailed as to why the decision was made; X was not greater than Y when he reflected on where he was in his life, and how, realistically, anything would change. I would argue that not all suicides are irrational. Tho at first blush, this case seems pretty tragic. It is sad that he couldn't work things out, and it's sad that it had to happen in a family that seems so nice in a world full of blowhards. One more example of how this is a pretty cruel world, and only the strong survive.