The nerd (John Clayton) on coaches on the hot seat

Stl Bills

Per Sportscenter inside the huddle-not much new info, but according to Clayton Mike Mularky is on real shaky ground and Wilson has not made a descion yet on what to do about next year. Sounded to me like Clayton was thinking he might not be back. All speculation though.

John Clayton and Jerry Sullivan remind me of each other.  Two twerps that hate Donahoe.  Neither are any good and neither are going to report something positive about the bills.

538568[/snapback]

What's so positive there. What were lucky to have an NFL team.

I think Clayton blames the Bills for ruining Donahoe's rep - he likes Donahoe.

That's why when Clayton says something, like that, you know Mularkey is gone.

538623[/snapback]

I wish Clayton would get rid of that lip snot he has on every freaking interview. Someone please tell him.

John Clayton and Jerry Sullivan remind me of each other.  Two twerps that hate Donahoe.  Neither are any good and neither are going to report something positive about the bills.

538568[/snapback]

You dont HATE Donahoe??? You should.

Welllll...HATE is a strong word... how about LOATHE??

538568[/snapback]

Well he said MM was on shaky ground and may not be back...

For me personally... it can't get any more positive than that... :lol:

538568[/snapback]

Okay...just curious, what makes you think that John Clayton hates Donahoe? What positive news should Clayton report that would make you believe he doesn't hate the Bills? Should he say something like "It is doubtful that Dick Jauron will return as HC of the Lions next season, Denny Green would like to get out of Arizona, and coach the Rams, and you know those "new" Bills uniforms? Three years later, and the all dark home uniforms are starting to grow on me!" :huh:

Seriously, why are Bills fans so fricking thin skinned? What "good news" is there to report, concerning the Bills right now? Their top 7 draft position for next year? Jeez...

Okay...just curious, what makes you think that John Clayton hates Donahoe?  What positive news should Clayton report that would make you believe he doesn't hate the Bills?

Seriously, why are Bills fans so fricking thin skinned? What "good news" is there to report, concerning the Bills right now?  Their top 7 draft position for next year?  Jeez...

538796[/snapback]

"The Bills players are lucky because they'll have a long off-season to spend their sizable paychecks."

"The Bills fans are blessed because in January they won't have to watch their team lose again for another 8 1/2 months."

I for one can't wait till Donnaho gets back into the ESPN booth and opens up. I'll bet he'll have a lot of good things to say about the city, team and fans. :huh:

"The Bills players are lucky because they'll have a long off-season to spend their sizable paychecks."

"The Bills fans are blessed because in January they won't have to watch their team lose again for another 8 1/2 months."

I for one can't wait till Donnaho gets back into the ESPN booth and opens up. I'll bet he'll have a lot of good things to say about the city, team and fans. :huh:

538807[/snapback]

Unless he chooses not to pursue, I bet Donohoe ends up as a GM somewhere else next season!

Unless he chooses not to pursue, I bet Donohoe ends up as a GM somewhere else next season!

538957[/snapback]

I believe he would choose not to pursue. He waited awhile after leaving the Steelers for the dust to clear until he found the best possible deal. I remember he served as a consultant to the Felons before he came here... he may opt for a similar, more intermediate type of position first.

Per Sportscenter inside the huddle-not much new info, but according to Clayton Mike Mularky is on real shaky ground and Wilson has not made a descion yet on what to do about next year.  Sounded to me like Clayton was thinking he might not be back.  All speculation though.

538565[/snapback]

I wonder who on sportscenter is on the hotseat- Stuart Scott has been slipping recently, and is not so good with the one liners. Management can't be too happy.

Their sideline reporter (Kolber?) also has a problem keeping track of which player is on which team. She might be looking at a major paycut if she wants to return. Maybe they should trade her to WWE for the Coach or Jerry Lawler

I wonder who on sportscenter is on the hotseat- Stuart Scott has been slipping recently, and is not so good with the one liners. Management can't be too happy.

Their sideline reporter (Kolber?) also has a problem keeping track of which player is on which team. She might be looking at a major paycut if she wants to return. Maybe they should trade her to WWE for the Coach or Jerry Lawler

539569[/snapback]

michael irvin

michael irvin

539570[/snapback]

Seriously, I think Irvin will be gone next season...ESPN reported on some old accusations about jury intimidating, back from hid 90's drug trials, just the other day, along with a statement of denial from Irving. I didn't see/here the story anywhere else, so I found it a little odd for them to be outing one of their own, if he was highly regarded....stay tuned!