Ralph Wilson will fire Donahoe tomorrow

trolls_r_us

Ralph knows that the "jerk" comments Donahoe made are blowing up in this town

Doanhoe has been a COMPLETE failure

he's probably gone anyways.... now he's attacking the fans and his coach wants to suspend the longest tenured Bill here?

The VERY FACT that Ralph is coming in here himself shows that he no longer trusts Donahoe to have the final say as he has in the past

I would look for Donahoe to be fired TOMORROW, and Mularkey put on notice (privately) by Wilson.... the official line will probably be that after meeting together with Moulds and MM, the team decided to not suspend Moulds

Ralph likely wants to ease the concern among fans here, and Donahoe is gone anyways

this will be "giving them some meat" while also putting this Moulds issue to bed

you can do a LOt of things, but you CANNOT embarass Wilson and turn his team into a national JOKE, as Donahoe has done

when the GM of an NFL team starts attacking fans, it's time to cut ties for everybody's good

he's probably gone anyways.... now he's attacking the fans and his coach wants to suspend the longest tenured Bill here?

The VERY FACT that Ralph is coming in here himself shows that he no longer trusts Donahoe to have the final say as he has in the past

I would look for Donahoe to be fired TOMORROW, and Mularkey put on notice (privately) by Wilson.... the official line will probably be that after meeting together with Moulds and MM, the team decided to not suspend Moulds

Ralph likely wants to ease the concern among fans here, and Donahoe is gone anyways

this will be "giving them some meat" while also putting this Moulds issue to bed

you can do a LOt of things, but you CANNOT embarass Wilson and turn his team into a national JOKE, as Donahoe has done

when the GM of an NFL team starts attacking fans, it's time to cut ties for everybody's good

524037[/snapback]

We all know that wont be happening, but It'd sure make my weekend a nice one.

I would NOT be so sure

Donahoe is gone anyhow

Ralph will can him now and try to smooth over the rage that is building in this town

When the Bills being a joke becomes a topic on antional media outlets, and the GM calls the fans "jerks" I don;t see how he can survive

I predict that Ralph Wilson will pull out an Uzi and lay waste of TD, MM and the rest of the Bills coaching staff then hire Johnny Cochran's corpse to defend him at the trial (where Ralph is aquitted of all charges). He'll then hire Ron Wolf to GM the Bills who will talk Bill Belichick into quiting his job in NE and come to coach the Bills. Wolf will swindle Bill Polian in a deal for Peyton Manning and the Bills will win the Super Bowl next year.

I really think this is going to happen.

I predict that Ralph Wilson will pull out an Uzi and lay waste of TD, MM and the rest of the Bills coaching staff then hire Johnny Cochran's corpse to defend him at the trial (where Ralph is aquitted of all charges).  He'll then hire Ron Wolf to GM the Bills who will talk Bill Belichick into quiting his job in NE and come to coach the Bills.  Wolf will swindle Bill Polian in a deal for Peyton Manning and the Bills will win the Super Bowl next year.

I really think this is going to happen.

524048[/snapback]

You left out the part where we trade the Jills for the Panthers cheerleaders, otherwise you are so right on target!

You left out the part where we trade the Jills for the Panthers cheerleaders, otherwise you are so right on target!

524061[/snapback]

Actually, it's my understanding that Ralph is partial to the Eagles cheerleaders. This is what my inside source tells me.

Actually, it's my understanding that Ralph is partial to the Eagles cheerleaders.

524066[/snapback]

Damn! I had originally written the Eagles cheerleaders, but then the Tampa incedent came to mind, and I thought that would be an interesting sideline formation....

Ok, let me get this straight. I listened to the audio clip of donahoe's show when he said something along the lines of, "We don't take phone calls from people who act like jerks." This is all I heard, is there more to the story??

Ok, let me get this straight. I listened to the audio clip of donahoe's show when he said something along the lines of, "We don't take phone calls from people who act like jerks." This is all I heard, is there more to the story??

524072[/snapback]

TD has a truckload of problems...and has made some unfortunate statements in the past. THIS is not one of them. My understanding is guy called his show and asked something to the effect of "Can you save Bills fan the heartache and resign now?"

If that's the case the guy WAS being a jerk...and if TD called him that, or insinuated it, so what?

TD has a truckload of problems...and has made some unfortunate statements in the past.  THIS is not one of them.  My understanding is guy called his show and asked something to the effect of "Can you save Bills fan the heartache and resign now?"

If that's the case the guy WAS being a jerk...and if TD called him that, or insinuated it, so what?

524240[/snapback]

Yeah...from everything I actually heard/read about the incident, TD wasn't even remotely out of line in that situation.

• 3 weeks later...
Actually, it's my understanding that Ralph is partial to the Eagles cheerleaders.  This is what my inside source tells me.

524066[/snapback]

Thankfully he has no say in that if that's the case

I would put some of our Jills up against any other team on the floor  :flirt:

524110[/snapback]

Ditto..hell, I'd put any of them up against any other squad..our girls mix beauty and class better than any other..and we also boast a future Grammy winner on the squad

Yeah...from everything I actually heard/read about the incident, TD wasn't even remotely out of line in that situation.

524255[/snapback]

I heard the incident...you are correct....it was so passing and typical TD--the exact quote was..."if you want to act like a jerk, call the other station"...actually a little funny if you think about it.

524037[/snapback]

You're incorrect. It's Christmas, Ralph wouldn't do that. Maybe at the beginning of 2006 when the season is over.

524037[/snapback]

I think the 5 Seasons without a Playoff appearence and the 30-48 record will have a lot more to do with TD's departure than the "jerk" comment...

Just my opinion...