Panthers Cheerleaders arrested

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only hope that someone, somewhere, had a bathroom CAM installed! By Monday it sould be on the internet someplace

Actually I think this story is a plant by Ralph. He just wants to get those last 3500 seats sold for the Carolina game. Imagine the lines outside the ladies room for that game! I may go wearing a dress

I can only hope that someone, somewhere, had a bathroom CAM installed!  By Monday it sould be on the internet someplace

Actually I think this story is a plant by Ralph.  He just wants to get those last 3500 seats sold for the Carolina game.  Imagine the lines outside the ladies room for that game!  I may go wearing a dress

496509[/snapback]

LOL...I'm gonna be buying a dress for my large 'wife' this week;)..and a wig and nair......and a small camera...and a bottle of%$#%

Jesus H. Christ. That's great stuff. I certainly hope they come to Buffalo. All we gotta do is find out what bar they are going to on the 26th. That would be the biggest crowd ever for that place. 9,000 guys and 3 Carolina cheerleaders.

The only plausable explanation for the arrests would be if the bar had a revoked or suspended "lick her" license.  :doh:  ;)  :lol:

496637[/snapback]

Bravo! Bravo! Author author.

Now the bar can put a new sign up front.

Liquor in the front, poker in the rear.

Good grief. I hope they had bags on their heads, or at the very least a lot of make-up.

And how the hell do two females "have sex" in a bathroom stall? I'm thinking there's a little exagerrating going on here.

Classic Quote:

"We are trying to get the fingerprints of all the cheerleaders from the NFL so we can get this right," said Lt. John Newman. "The girls really look alike, so the last thing I want to do is base this on a photo."

I'm no CSI Tampa, but how about dusting Angela's body and clothing for prints and DNA.......