Holcomb...

e-dog

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had enough of this guy. Get him out of there and put JP back in. They are going nowhere with KH, at least JP has some talent. Enough already.

490790[/snapback]

The sad thing is that Holcomb played his best game of the season until the fumble and the last throw to Moulds. I'll take a wild guess and say they continue on with Holcomb after the bye.

The sad thing is that Holcomb played his best game of the season until the fumble and the last throw to Moulds.  I'll take a wild guess and say they continue on with Holcomb after the bye.

490810[/snapback]

You have got to be f'ing kidding me. This team is going exactly nowhere and we need to see what JP can do. Play the kid. As painful as it is to say, we are playing for next year.

JP's NOT the answer either, sorry !!!!

:angry:

490796[/snapback]

We haven't given JP enough time to know if he's the answer or not. But we can say for sure Holcomb isn't.

That last throw on 4th down alone is enough to sit his punk-ass the rest of the season.

Lets see what JP can do.

You have got to be f'ing kidding me.  This team is going exactly nowhere and we need to see what JP can do.  Play the kid.  As painful as it is to say, we are playing for next year.

490854[/snapback]

I didn't say I approved, I never wanted to see Holcomb on the field to begin with. I just have the feeling that they'll keep starting Holcomb until they're "officially" out of it. Had they laid a total egg in NE I could have seen them pulling the plug on Holcomb but given the fact that they kinda-sorta dominated most of the game I don't see them giving up on the season just yet.

Oh well.

We haven't given JP enough time to know if he's the answer or not.  But we can say for sure Holcomb isn't. 

That last throw on 4th down alone is enough to sit his punk-ass the rest of the season. 

Lets see what JP can do.

490867[/snapback]

in case u forgot our 1-3 start...that WAS what jp can do...

JP's NOT the answer either, sorry !!!!

:angry:

490796[/snapback]

I usually don't talk like this... Throwing the season away so early. But at least putting in JP now will get him some experience. And we can see if he is indeed the future. Holcomb ain't the answer, that's for sure.

in case u forgot our 1-3 start...that WAS what jp can do...

490905[/snapback]

So 4 games is an adequate amount of time to give an NFL rookie QB to show he deserves to start? On a mediocre team with a suspect offensive line at that?

Wow...

Only Reed and Parrish went beyond the marker. Parrish may have been a decoy to draw the safeties away from the 1st down marker. That only leaves Reed, who was covered, as an option.

KH should have thrown it downfield, but that play was botched from the time it left TC's lips... or in this case his ass.

Only Reed and Parrish went beyond the marker.  Parrish may have been a decoy to draw the safeties away from the 1st down marker.  That only leaves Reed, who was covered, as an option.

KH should have thrown it downfield, but that play was botched from the time it left TC's lips... or in this case his ass.

490942[/snapback]

I wish I would have Tivoed the game so I can't be sure but I swear I saw a WR run an out to the right sideline that was open (had Holcomb hit him coming out of the cut).

hate to say it but there was a lot of you out there calling for this backup ass hole to play instead of jp , i did suport this ass hole when they named him starter because he is a bill . it is time for jp to go back in and find out what he can do . stop the bull sh-- thinking we are a play off team

I wish I would have Tivoed the game so I can't be sure but I swear I saw a WR run an out to the right sideline that was open (had Holcomb hit him coming out of the cut).

490969[/snapback]

No... Reed was "open" after the ball was in the air because the DB dropped coverage and ran towards the play. At the time the ball was still in KH's hand the DB was within 1 yard of Reed. I wathced it many times. Evans, Moulds, and the RB were within 5 and RP and JR went beyond. RP disappeared (it looked like a post pattern).