Game Thread

Thailog80

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Roscoe stupid or what?  Lets run off the remaining clock by going east and west.

Let the !@#$ing ball roll into the end zone you stupid midget.

490784[/snapback]

He had a better chance of busting off a big play than the O did of going 90 yards with no timeouts in 23 seconds. I'm not going to get on a guy that's trying to make a big play to win the game.

A few blunt observations:

1. The anderson's suck: both tim and bennie

2. It's a broken record but the guy survived a stroke, he didnt take a bullet for his country.

3. Theisman is a complete idiot.

4. Everyone will want holcomb's head on a stick this week which I don't exactly contest. However, the defense laid down once again in the 2nd half for the pats to win.

5. The year is not over or even close to it for that matter. Yes we have a tough schedule ahead but haven't we learned our lesson to never say never?

6. Every game the bills have lost has consisted the defense folding in the 2nd half. I don't know what it is. Might be the fact that they're old and out of shape, might be gray's failure to adjust. Either way, it must be fixed.

I would like to apologize, on behalf of my team, to all you Bills fans who had to sit through one of the worst played halves of football I've ever seen.

Maybe a bit overstated, but I'm disgusted right now.

Your guys came to play, mine apparently did not. :)

490245[/snapback]

Your guys should come to play a little harder from here on out. Yeah I know, this was the toughest part of their season and they have injuries (as opposed to the other 31 perfectly healthy teams), but they just don't look that great right now. Maybe they'll put it all together against the Colts, but they'd better do so quickly. Nobody up in Beantown should be busting their arms patting themselves on the back for having to come back @ home to beat the Bills. Seriously.