Game Thread

Thailog80

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES FINALLY THROW THE SUCKER DOWNFIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boy i tell you what boy i tell you what these announcers suck but go bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great.  Now it's encouraged that rettata-brained !@#$ing pansy-ass potato head of an offensive coordinator to call a BS game.  "Hey, a downfield pass succeeded!  Let's try more!  What's a running game?  McGay-who?"

490320[/snapback]

actually running some play action FINALLY aybe TC is finally reading board hope he dont forget that run sets up the pass

actually running some play action FINALLY aybe TC is finally reading board hope he dont forget that run sets up the pass

490322[/snapback]

Seriously now...I HIGHLY doubt it. By all appearances, Clements is convinced of his own cleverness, and will continue to try to prove it to the world every Sunday.

That straight-out, uncomplicated, sensible football has been successful... :lol: It's got to be chafing his ego something fierce. The only saving grace is that we won't be seeing Travis Henry throwing wounded-duck halfback option passes.

490322[/snapback]

nah, I think he's reading the board and hearing that maybe you should throw long on teams whose secondary's were flipping burgers two weeks ago...

gotta love those announcers. 2 TDs, 1 because of a blown coverage by the Patriots and the other because of excellent execution by the Patriots

And on an incomplete pass on the FG driver earlier, Maguire said if Holcomb threw it a little higher the Patriots would have scored

:lol:

Everyone

Sucks

Patriot

Nads