"Us brothers would never do something

stevestojan

because we be scared of roller coasters"

~Stewart Scott.

(if you saw tonight's episode of SportsCenter, you know what i mean, if not: if was a clip on the show about a couple that got married on a roller coaster, and of course stewart scott talked about it)

Are you fugging kidding me? Stewart is about as much as a "brother" as I am. Honestly, this might sound un-PC, but if i was an african american, I would be so embarrassed of Stewart Scott i can't even tell you. Wow, he is fugging awful to watch.

I might become exclusive to ESPNews. I can't take Sportscenter anymore.

because we be scared of roller coasters"

~Stewart Scott.

(if you saw tonight's episode of SportsCenter, you know what i mean, if not:  if was a clip on the show about a couple that got married on a roller coaster, and of course stewart scott talked about it)

Are you fugging kidding me? Stewart is about as much as a "brother" as I am. Honestly, this might sound un-PC, but if i was an african american, I would be so embarrassed of Stewart Scott i can't even tell you. Wow, he is fugging awful to watch.

I might become exclusive to ESPNews. I can't take Sportscenter anymore.

35831[/snapback]

BOOYAH ! Now brush up on your ebonics and go straighten them out ! Git on Wit yo bad self !

Honestly, this might sound un-PC, but if i was an african american, I would be so embarrassed of Stewart Scott i can't even tell you

35831[/snapback]

i'm not african american either, but i am an american. and as such i am embarrased to be associated with him. fo shizzle

i used to really like stewart scott, but he has turned waaaaaay to ghetto...since when does being black mean you hafta act like a thug and what not...

35897[/snapback]

Wow......So now the way people talk makes ya a "THUG".....He's reaching out to those inner city kids, i find nothing wrong with it.....

Wow......So now the way people talk makes ya a "THUG".....He's reaching out to those inner city kids, i find nothing wrong with it.....

36012[/snapback]

If he wants to reach out to inner city kids, there are other ways of doing it then sounding and acting like a complete idiot. He's supposed to be a professional sports anchor. If Dan Patrick did this, it would be just as stupid. Stuart Scott doesn't get a pass because he happens to be black.

It would be one thing if he delivered the sports news and did voice-overs during the highlights and OCCASIONALLY threw in a joke. But these anchors today are more concerned with trying to be funny rather than just delivering the information.

Having said all that, HOLLA ATCHA BOY.

Represent.

36012[/snapback]

Thats the same group that Bill Cosby is trying to reach also right? Stu Scott and inner city belong in the same sentence as The Beatles and Madonna.

36012[/snapback]

He's 'reaching out'? Please tell me you are joking.

Stu Scott is ghetto for suburban whites who want to think they know what 'ghetto' sounds like. The real boyz in the hood think he's an idiot.