Holcomb starting next year

...or the secret 11 herbs and spices KFC uses to make their chicken...

479559[/snapback]

Or the formula for Coke...

479560[/snapback]

...or who actually shot JFK...

479564[/snapback]

or why did the ron and nicole's killer plant a bloody glove behind OJ's house?

479606[/snapback]

You guys obviously havent read the son of satan thread or you'd know the answers to these questions already...

Jesus what is with some of you people. It's like you're begging for Holcomb to fail????  :(  So you get your wish of seeing what JP can and can't do again.  Now I'm not saying Holcomb is the answer, or that JP isn't the answer, at least not right now, but it just seems like some of you are just waiting like a snake in the grass, rattling waiting to strike with unmerciful venom the moment Kelly Holcomb has a bad game and we lose, in order to justify some preconcieved notion, or fixate about the kid on the bench with the "big arm".  Let's just ride this thing out. Holcomb has won 2 division games, and we're in 1st place for now.  We're not a team that wins because of the quaterback. The quaterback is simply a piece of the puzzle, and right now Holcomb fits the puzzle and JP is a square peg in a round hole.

479562[/snapback]

Paragraphs make rants easier to read.

So sayeth Sean Salsbury on the Dan Patrick Show a few minutes ago.

Should be fun around here if that happens...

479539[/snapback]

Sean is stupid! He's not in TD's head nor can he divine the future. Unless Kelly plays near PB level and leads us deep into the playoffs would that even be remotely possible.

To say that after two mediocre performances, is assinine!

Wow,  just lost tons of respect for that guy.

The dude has played 2 games for the Bills,  against the Nancies of the league,  at home.  Let's give it a few weeks before throwing ignorant statements like that out there.

Sheesh,  the dude has never been healthy more then 5 consecutive weeks,  has he?

479546[/snapback]

Thats how the media works though....they just throw baseless stuff out there, and when you question it, or something happens- they fire back "Are you blaming the media?"

So sayeth Sean Salsbury on the Dan Patrick Show a few minutes ago.

Should be fun around here if that happens...

479539[/snapback]

I hope he's right!

Because that means we just went deep into the playoffs!

If this Bills team misses the playoffs (again) I don't see how the Bills brass could justify starting Holcomb next year.

479542[/snapback]

Since this is pure speculation and totally hypothetical:

What if they miss out on the playoffs, say, after getting close like last year, and next summer Holcomb blows JP away in open competition in camp.

Do the Bills say "screw it" and go with JP anyway, or do they put the best QB on the roster on the field for the upcoming season?

I'd say put the best players on the field, but that's just me. What would you do?

Jesus what is with some of you people. It's like you're begging for Holcomb to fail????  :blush:  So you get your wish of seeing what JP can and can't do again.  Now I'm not saying Holcomb is the answer, or that JP isn't the answer, at least not right now, but it just seems like some of you are just waiting like a snake in the grass, rattling waiting to strike with unmerciful venom the moment Kelly Holcomb has a bad game and we lose, in order to justify some preconcieved notion, or fixate about the kid on the bench with the "big arm".  Let's just ride this thing out. Holcomb has won 2 division games, and we're in 1st place for now.  We're not a team that wins because of the quaterback. The quaterback is simply a piece of the puzzle, and right now Holcomb fits the puzzle and JP is a square peg in a round hole.

479562[/snapback]

This post is a square peg in a round hole.

Did Salisbury have any details on who would be starting at CB? I'd be interested in knowing if we re-sign Clements. :(

I just watched what you watched and he never said that, unless I saw something else. They mentioned losman and holcomb and harrington, and the comment by salisbury was that Harrington will NOT be the starter there next year. He never said anything about Holcomb.

I just watched what you watched and he never said that, unless I saw something else. They mentioned losman and holcomb and harrington, and the comment by salisbury was that Harrington will NOT be the starter there next year. He never said anything about Holcomb.

480130[/snapback]

You must have missed it. It was right after the part where he said he saw Chris Berman on the grassy knoll....If you hear him talking about the Sabres making a surprise mid-season change back to the Blue and Gold, then you've gone too far...

480130[/snapback]

Uhh I didn't watch anything. I distinctly heard him say it on the Dan Patrick Show, which last time I checked is on the radio. And he was asked about a lot more QB's than just those 3. He was also asked about Griese, Ferrote, and a few others...

Uhh I didn't watch anything. I distinctly heard him say it on the Dan Patrick Show, which last time I checked is on the radio. And he was asked about a lot more QB's than just those 3. He was also asked about Griese, Ferrote, and a few others...

480222[/snapback]

I can confirm. My buddy who told me he heard that Moss was out (I relayed that in this thread) also said he heard them say Holcomb would be Bflo's #1 QB next year.

He listens to espn radio all day at work and calls me when important or debatable Bills-related stuff is mentioned.