Holcomb starting next year

So sayeth Sean Salsbury on the Dan Patrick Show a few minutes ago.

Should be fun around here if that happens...

479539[/snapback]

It's a little early to be speculating on next year. If this Bills team misses the playoffs (again) I don't see how the Bills brass could justify starting Holcomb next year.

Wow, just lost tons of respect for that guy.

The dude has played 2 games for the Bills, against the Nancies of the league, at home. Let's give it a few weeks before throwing ignorant statements like that out there.

Sheesh, the dude has never been healthy more then 5 consecutive weeks, has he?

It's a little early to be speculating on next year.  If this Bills team misses the playoffs (again) I don't see how the Bills brass could justify starting Holcomb next year.

479542[/snapback]

I agree with you. Salsbury was being given a list of QB's and asked if they will be starting next year and Holcomb was one of them, but he didn't get a chance to explain his reasoning. I'd have to assume that Salsbury thinks we're making the playoffs with Holcomb.

They shouldn't waste their opportunity to ask Salisbury questions w/ such trivial stuff.  Patrick should've asked him for the winning Powerball numbers instead.

479553[/snapback]

...or the secret 11 herbs and spices KFC uses to make their chicken...

Jesus what is with some of you people. It's like you're begging for Holcomb to fail???? :( So you get your wish of seeing what JP can and can't do again. Now I'm not saying Holcomb is the answer, or that JP isn't the answer, at least not right now, but it just seems like some of you are just waiting like a snake in the grass, rattling waiting to strike with unmerciful venom the moment Kelly Holcomb has a bad game and we lose, in order to justify some preconcieved notion, or fixate about the kid on the bench with the "big arm". Let's just ride this thing out. Holcomb has won 2 division games, and we're in 1st place for now. We're not a team that wins because of the quaterback. The quaterback is simply a piece of the puzzle, and right now Holcomb fits the puzzle and JP is a square peg in a round hole.

Jesus what is with some of you people. It's like you're begging for Holcomb to fail????  :(  So you get your wish of seeing what JP can and can't do again.  Now I'm not saying Holcomb is the answer, or that JP isn't the answer, at least not right now, but it just seems like some of you are just waiting like a snake in the grass, rattling waiting to strike with unmerciful venom the moment Kelly Holcomb has a bad game and we lose, in order to justify some preconcieved notion, or fixate about the kid on the bench with the "big arm".  Let's just ride this thing out. Holcomb has won 2 division games, and we're in 1st place for now.  We're not a team that wins because of the quaterback. The quaterback is simply a piece of the puzzle, and right now Holcomb fits the puzzle and JP is a square peg in a round hole.

479562[/snapback]

I think this post took a wrong turn and somehow ended up in the wrong thread.

Jesus what is with some of you people. It's like you're begging for Holcomb to fail????  :(  So you get your wish of seeing what JP can and can't do again.  Now I'm not saying Holcomb is the answer, or that JP isn't the answer, at least not right now, but it just seems like some of you are just waiting like a snake in the grass, rattling waiting to strike with unmerciful venom the moment Kelly Holcomb has a bad game and we lose, in order to justify some preconcieved notion, or fixate about the kid on the bench with the "big arm".  Let's just ride this thing out. Holcomb has won 2 division games, and we're in 1st place for now.  We're not a team that wins because of the quaterback. The quaterback is simply a piece of the puzzle, and right now Holcomb fits the puzzle and JP is a square peg in a round hole.

479562[/snapback]

I hope you're not talking to me because I don't care if the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man was QB for the Bills, as long as they're winning...