Boomer Essiason thinks the Jets are a

1billsfan

Per an interview he did on wfan in nyc this morning. While I could easily see the Bills losing to them I can just as easily see a win. I just don't get how Boomer thinks the Jets are that much better than our team, to me this is a toss up game.

Boomer = Tool

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per an interview he did on wfan in nyc this morning. While I could easily see the Bills losing to them I can just as easily see a win. I just don't get how Boomer thinks the Jets are that much better than our team, to me this is a toss up game.

Boomer = Tool

475852[/snapback]

Better ST, Better D, better OL, better running game and yes.....even a better QB.

Better ST, Better D, better OL, better running game and yes.....even a better QB.

475864[/snapback]

Better special teams? WRONG! :o:D

We have the better runningback and wideouts then they do and our defense is not that far back from the Jets. Remember they got to play Tampa without Cadillac.

Better special teams? WRONG!  :o  :D

We have the better runningback and wideouts then they do and our defense is not that far back from the Jets. Remember they got to play Tampa without Cadillac.

475871[/snapback]

the theory that we may have a better RB than Curtis Martin has yet to be proven...mcgahee hasn't proved himself useful in the passing game yet and he still has happy feet

475864[/snapback]

ST - Nugent missed more last week than Lindell has all season. Does their KR team scare anyone?

D - I'd say their DL is better, but I wouldn't classify their entire D as better than ours.

OL & run - I'd give them the nod, although why are they near the bottom in rushing and we're in the top 1/2 if our OL & run game sucks more than theirs and we played similar opponents?

when oh when will folks stop getting their noses out of joint when somebody presents an opinion that isn't "BILLS RULE"????

(i already know the answer, by the way -- never.)

:o

475877[/snapback]

Looks like you're the only one who's all bent here. If you're going to rip on someone at least get it right, I characterized this game as a toss up. Hardly the "BILL RULE" hyperbole you're associating with my post. You were about as accurate as Boomer.

:D

Boomer = Tool

475852[/snapback]

Suppose you were among the throng that ripped the other "experts" who picked Bucs over Bills, Falcons over Bills and Saints over Bills?

God knows there were outright expressions of indignation that these experts would have the gall to predict a Bills loss.

So, if the Jets pummel the Bills will you apologize to Boomer?

If the Bills beat up on the Jets then we can use our hindsight vision to beat on him.

How fans can get upset about predictions -- expressing an opinion before the game is played -- is beyond me.

Suppose you were among the throng that ripped the other "experts" who picked Bucs over Bills, Falcons over Bills and Saints over Bills?

God knows there were outright expressions of indignation that these experts would have the gall to predict a Bills loss. 

So, if the Jets pummel the Bills will you apologize to Boomer? 

If the Bills beat up on the Jets then we can use our hindsight vision to beat on him.

How fans can get upset about predictions -- expressing an opinion before the game is played -- is beyond me.

475944[/snapback]

I thought the Bills stood a good chance of losing all of those games. I do think Boomer is way wrong think the Jets are a much better team than the Bills though, so try getting a grip dude. :o