Obervation about SB loss against Giants

Peter

Another conspiracy!

465065[/snapback]

When the ref closest to the play calls no interference and another guy far away from the play calls interference 10 seconds later, there is reason to at least be pissed off. The amazing thing is that the refs did not even huddle to at least discuss why one ref (closest to the play) called it one way, and another (farther away) called it another.

If that happened to the Bills, it would go down in history with the "no goal" game 6 against the Stars.

P.S. One good thing came from that game . . . in a strange and brutal manner. If WM had not been hurt in that game, we never would have had the opportunity to draft him.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the ref closest to the play calls no interference and another guy far away from the play calls interference 10 seconds later, there is reason to at least be pissed off.  The amazing thing is that the refs did not even huddle to at least discuss why one ref (closest to the play) called it one way, and another (farther away) called it another.

Uh, they had different angles? It happens ALL THE TIME. Sometimes, different cameras show completely different things. This foriegn concept is even older than "Laces out!"

Perhaps Mr. Porter is a bit slow at noticing things [/irony]

If that happened to the Bills, it would go down in history with the "no goal" game 6 against the Stars.

For people like you maybe. It looked like interference to me. Of course, I hate both teams equally so I'm an impartial observer. That would be the difference with "No Goal."

P.S. One good thing came from that game . . . in a strange and brutal manner. If WM had not been hurt in that game, we never would have had the opportunity to draft him.

465077[/snapback]

There is that.

Uh, they had different angles?  It happens ALL THE TIME.  Sometimes, different cameras show completely different things.  This foriegn concept is even older than "Laces out!"

For people like you maybe.  It looked like interference to me.  Of course, I hate both teams equally so I'm an impartial observer.  That would be the difference with "No Goal."

There is that.

465085[/snapback]

It is sports. It is not life and death. We can agree to disagree. Beauty (and refereeing) are in the eye of the beholder.

Do you guys remember the days when we used to be good and went to Super Bowls?

Anyway, I have been meaning to post this for some time. 

464773[/snapback]

I've actually had something on my mind for about 20 or 30 years....What was the main reason Sattlers at 998 Broadway closed? I haven't been able to sleep as I wonder about this each and every night.

I've actually had something on my mind for about 20 or 30 years....What was the main reason Sattlers at 998 Broadway closed?  I haven't been able to sleep as I wonder about this each and every night.

465251[/snapback]

And look what they did to the Broadway Market.

Unforgiveable.

Thanks. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day.

Actually, it's the only thing anyone has said to me all day.

465227[/snapback]

That's not true. I have called you a crazy old koot several times today. Even if I haven't put it in writing.

That's not true. I have called you a crazy old koot several times today.  Even if I haven't put it in writing.

465285[/snapback]

Must be the Alzheimers. Sorry, my bad. Who are you again? You married my niece Patricia, didn't you? I told Esther that would never work, working for Studabaker and all. Man needs roots, I tell ya. You done with that gravy?