Requesting prayers for my Mom

Fellow Bills fans:

I am going to the hospital soon, my Mom was diagonsed with colon cancer, luckily, the cancer is contained from what the doctors say, so today is the surgery.

Just requesting prayers for my Mom's recovery and any other members of TBD or their family members, I pray for you as well.

Fellow Bills fans:

I am going to the hospital soon, my Mom was diagonsed with colon cancer, luckily, the cancer is contained from what the doctors say, so today is the surgery.

Just requesting prayers for my Mom's recovery and any other members of TBD or their family members, I pray for you as well.

464349[/snapback]

My dad had a malignent (sp) tumor in his colon, was removed and he has been fine ever since 1999. Yearly colonoscopy but thats the extent. I will pray that you have the same outcome.

Fellow Bills fans:

464349[/snapback]

You got it. Good luck and God bless.

Well here is an update:

Surgery was a success, Mom was in ICU a little longer then expected, because her blood pressure after the surgery was low....other then the 4 hour delay for the surgery, everything went ok....

Now, Im off to the ER yet again for my wife...she has very bad pains by her gall bladder...when it rains it pours sometimes...

Thanks to everyone for all the prayers and well wishes, it means a lot.