stfu about our defense being to blame

Anon Y. Mous

I don't care what anyone says as of today this moment JP Losman isn't worthy of operating a fryer at McDonalds. He sucks. He singlehandedly cost us the football game. As of right now he should not be starting. Stop blaming the D. You cannot expect them to win every game for us. If Losman is only good for turnovers on the negative side and field goals on the positive side we are !@#$ed. I am sick and tired of this BS - year after year.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what anyone says as of today this moment JP Losman isn't worthy of operating a fryer at McDonalds.  He sucks.  He singlehandedly cost us the football game.  As of right now he should not be starting. Stop blaming the D.  You cannot expect them to win every game for us.  If Losman is only good for turnovers on the negative side and filed goals on the positive side we are !@#$ed.  I am sick and tired of this BS every year - year after year.

453150[/snapback]

He DID stink it up today!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what anyone says as of today this moment JP Losman isn't worthy of operating a fryer at McDonalds.  He sucks.  He singlehandedly cost us the football game.  As of right now he should not be starting. Stop blaming the D.  You cannot expect them to win every game for us.  If Losman is only good for turnovers on the negative side and filed goals on the positive side we are !@#$ed.  I am sick and tired of this BS every year - year after year.

453150[/snapback]

I agree with you to a point but we all knew what was coming with a rookie QB. He may have "sucked" today but we did somehow manage 16 points and if our D was playing as well as they billed themselves, we would have won today. I still believe we have a top 5 defense. Unfortunately, it's our ranking in our current 4 :doh: team division and nowhere near the top 5 D's of all time.

I don't care what anyone says as of today this moment JP Losman isn't worthy of operating a fryer at McDonalds.  He sucks.  He singlehandedly cost us the football game.  As of right now he should not be starting. Stop blaming the D.  You cannot expect them to win every game for us.  If Losman is only good for turnovers on the negative side and field goals on the positive side we are !@#$ed.  I am sick and tired of this BS - year after year.

453150[/snapback]

Atlanta had 236 yards rushing today. A 6.6 ypc average. Our D couldn't get off the field for most of the day on 3rd downs (at one point allowing Atlanta to convert 6 of their first 8 3rd down attempts). The D allowed two, time consuming long drives for TDs to start the game. The offensive line, while solid in the run game, was horrid in pass protection.

Losman looked about as bad as a QB can look today. He can't hit open WRs and he panics in the face of the blitz. Still, given this, if our D shows anything today, we win. I'm not going to defend the guy's play, but to say this is all on him is an outright lie or the opinion of somebody that doesn't have a clue.

Sorry, but our defense has crapped the bed two games in a row.....I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt last week, but no excuse today....none. Michael Jenkins was in his own damn zip code on that TD pass.

With a newb QB, 16 points should have been good enough to beat the Falcons at home. Especially with Willis running the way he was. It was a team loss, but the defense played far beneath their potential.

I wouldnt call 200+ yards rushing against a good game by our defense...

453199[/snapback]

Our D was not good today. I am not standing up for the I just think when we don't win they take so much of the blame due to hign expectations.

One more comment on our D. Only the Bills D year after year struggles to stop the run when we need the ball back and it is so painfully obvious that the other team is running on us. A top ranking ( best of all time D) will not do this!

our problem is our D has no depth whatsoever. what happens when a couple LB's get injured?? Never fear Crowell is here!!! Today, crowell wasn't so bad, but last week he totally stank it up. Last year when NE lost a whole bunch of starters, what happened?? Their second and 3rd stringers stepped it up like randal gay who probably lives up to his name on the gaytriots.

I don't care what anyone says as of today this moment JP Losman isn't worthy of operating a fryer at McDonalds.  He sucks.  He singlehandedly cost us the football game.  As of right now he should not be starting. Stop blaming the D.  You cannot expect them to win every game for us.  If Losman is only good for turnovers on the negative side and field goals on the positive side we are !@#$ed.  I am sick and tired of this BS - year after year.

453150[/snapback]

saying the offense stinks is painting with a pretty broad brush. I think every Bills fan knows what the problem is but some just won't admit it because they already ran Drew out of town.

saying the offense stinks is painting with a pretty broad brush. I think every Bills fan knows what the problem is but some just won't admit it because they already ran Drew out of town.

453373[/snapback]

Unless Drew was responsible for us staying with the run when it was working, I don't want his asss back.

Pretty sure Drew and the 'boys are getting their asses handed to them right now, by the way.....

453150[/snapback]

JP has an excuse...he's a rookie. What's the D's excuse? They friggin lay down on 3rd downs. Sorry. The smelly turn belongs to the D today.

PTR

both the offense and defense are not playing well.

the end.

453469[/snapback]

One particular part of the offense is playing VERY well.

453150[/snapback]

We all thought we were going to lose Jerry Gray to another team to become a head coach...but if his D keeps playing like this he'll be the new head coach of his son's pop warner team and even then he'll be on a short leash. This "defense" is atrocious and its the same personnel as last year save for Fatass. This team is pathetic and yes JP did not perform well but when the defense is giving up 9 minute drives left and right then the offense will not ever get into a rythym. To blame JP for singlehandedly costing the Bills this game is assinine. He isn't out there missing EVERY single first shot tackle. He's not out there blowing assignments in the end zone. And he sure as hell isn't the one devising schemes that have now been completely blown up by the opposing offense. And jesus h christ on a hockey stick the o-line blows! They gave him time on a few plays but there were too many .9 seconds from snap to sack. MM and TC are now officially on the hot seat because their schemes and playcalling have been Killdrive-esque. If this team finishes under .500 say good bye to TD and the entire coaching staff. I now get to watch this train wreck live for the next two weeks...maybe I will just go work some overtime.

One particular part of the offense is playing VERY well.

453471[/snapback]

Let not lose sight of the fact that even though WM did well, he wasn't as good today as Atlanta's rushing tandem. They outgained him 172 yards to 140 on the same number of carries. Both Dunn and Duckett had higher yards per carry. Both had longer breakaway runs.

He wasn't a bright spot in an otherwise abysmal performance, he was a patch of adequacy.