Most innaccurate passer in the ENTIRE league

Justice

Time for what? To learn how to throw? He should've learned that in Pop Warner, not the NFL. JP sucks. Put in Holcomb before it's too late.

447685[/snapback]

So in your opinion, Eli Manning can't throw either? He looked just as bad all last season for the Giants.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if so, then why are you defending Kelly Holcomb and saying the game was out of reach and he was not given a fair chance ? ajzepp said it above "are you using the same situational example to both defend Holcomb and crap on JP???? You are too much".

And I can ask you the same question, WTF are you talking about ?

447822[/snapback]

And you could say the same thing about Holcomb in his prior experience w/ the Browns. In the wild card playoff game against Pittsburgh... 2 years ago?... he was put in late in the game and threw two picks, both on ill-advised sideline-to-sideline passes. But we can continue to lionize KH as the savior of the this franchise. Don't believe the coaches. They want us to lose. In fact, they sent Gruden a playbook on Friday night at the Marriott. MM was going to have dinner to share the scripted gameplan, but he saw Ralph at the bar screaming out "WTF?!!?!?" to some kid.

KTFABD, you talk about how JP will have bad plays, bad series, bad halves, bad games.... I'll go further than that. Jim Kelly had bad games in his prime. Brett Favre had the worst performance of his career last week. Tom Brady threw up a stinker on Sunday. I guess they needed to be benched too, according to bh.

So in your opinion, Eli Manning can't throw either?  He looked just as bad all last season for the Giants.

447837[/snapback]

Remember how bad Carson palmer looked at the beginning of last year...i mean c'mon, did last season do anything for him? look at how terrible he is this year...oh wait, he isnt...

Can you blame us? We have nothing to cheer for over the last 40 years. NOTHING. Even the Bucs, because of their one championship, have more to hang there hats on then US.

447789[/snapback]

ok, that post right there sealed it. you, sir, are a miserable human being.

please exit stage left off the top of the closest 10+ story building. your suffering is too much for one poor soul to bear. end it now while you still have the strength.

:doh:

Eli Manning has a lower completion percentage then JP.

Wright, Brees, Rattay, Plummer, Delhomme, Harrington, Carr and Culpepper all have lower QB Rating.

Carr has a lower YPA than JP.

Vick, Rattay, Carr have fewer yards than JP in 2 starts.

I object to the JP bashing so soon. He's a rookie. We knew he'd play like a rookie. That's the deal - now lets get on with figuring out how to beat the remaining 14 teams on the schedule.

ok, that post right there sealed it.  you, sir, are a miserable human being.

please exit stage left off the top of the closest 10+ story building.  your suffering is too much for one poor soul to bear.  end it now while you still have the strength.

:)

447845[/snapback]

Same goes to you.

STFU

You better believe I do. I nailed their record last year right down to the last game. And I'll do it again. I know what these guys are capable of.

447803[/snapback]

What?? And you never told us about your dinner with LABillzFan?!?!? For shame. :):lol::lol:

"Go away we'll all be better off..."

STFU.

447848[/snapback]

Hogboy.

Spiked Lemonade.

JP-Era.

BF.

You know what these posters all have in common? They all started off in the Chicken Little phase, moved into the STFU phase, then moved into the Banned phase. Just a heads up, and I'm not trying to be a richard here, but go work it off at the gym.

The thing that get's to me about you guys is you OVER-HYPE everything.

You would rather blame the whole team on that loss when it is all JP's fault.

"Oh, the defense let Cadillac run all over them".

I was there. It was hot. If the Offense goes three and out all half what the hell do you expect? Put the blame where it belongs. The D held Tampa under 20 on the road, that's all you can ask.

The thing that get's to me about you guys is you OVER-HYPE everything.

You would rather blame the whole team on that loss when it is all JP's fault.

"Oh, the defense let Cadillac run all over them".

I was there. It was hot. If the Offense goes three and out all half what the hell do you expect? Put the blame where it belongs. The D held Tampa under 20 on the road, that's all you can ask.

447873[/snapback]

Hmm so what do you say to my comments above? Your basic premise is wrong. He IS NOT the 'most innaccurate passer in the ENTIRE league'.