Where will you watch the Super Bowl?

ofiba

When the Bills finally get back to the super bowl, where would your ideal place to watch it be? At the actually game? At home? In Buffalo?....

For me, I promised myself that when the Bills go to the super bowl, I'm going to Buffalo to watch the game. If the Bills won, there would be no better place to celebrate than Buffalo itself. How about you guys?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

At home.

That game is too important to be surrounded by others.

After the game is fine....not during.

442275[/snapback]

Good point, I wouldn't want to be in a big group either. I should have specified that I have family still in Buffalo and thus, a peaceful place to watch the game.

At home.

That game is too important to be surrounded by others.

After the game is fine....not during.

442275[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking. I took so much crap from family the last 4, that I just may endup dragging the 27" into a closet and locking the door until the game is over.

SB 25 I watched at my neighbors house, my former neighbors dad is a giants fan :doh:

SB 26 I watched at my neighbors house again one of his son a redskins fan :)

Sb 27 and 28 I watched at my house. I wasn't spending any more time at my neighbors house due to my neighbors other son being a cowboys fan :blush:

Of course my dad is a jets fan, so the next time the Bills make the superbowl I will watch it someplace secluded where no one can bother me and not emerge till after the game.

At the Suoerbowl with my closest 9 friends. I suspect for me to be that lucky, I'll have already won that contest that year for a free trip to the Superbowl with you 9 closest friends. I have already started the list and I am just waiting for the notice I have won. When that happens you know to bet on the Bills.

i guess i'm in the minority, but i want to watch with a lot of fans -- either at the game itself or at a party. there will be time for me to watch the play-by-play closely after it's all over. if (when) the bills win i want to be able to celebrate with people.

When they win, I will immediately jump in the car, take off a week of work and head to buffalo for the impending Mardi-Gras type atmosphere!

442383[/snapback]

Same for me, but I'll watch the game in Detroit (preferably IN the stadium) and then proceed to riot and loot afterwards. w00t!

Since I never get to watch any games with other Bills fans, I'll probably feel compelled to drive up to Buffalo, crash somebody's raucous Super Bowl party and then sleep on their couch in a drunken stupor for the next 3 nigh, errrrr mornings.