Predictions

stevestojan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

propelling us to a 16-6 win in the Big Sombrero.

439820[/snapback]

The Bucs haven't played in the Sombrero in several years.

Other than that, though, I pretty much agree. I think Griese throws four picks and we win 27-10.

I think our D will totally dominate the Bucs offense, however, our winning is dependent on our offense being able to stay on the field for some long drives to give the D a rest. I don't see a lot of offensive scoring on this one. I am concerned that our D will get tired playing in the heat. Good side is that this game is early in the season, and they just played in the heat at the Ralph.

Bills 13

Bucs 10

I've seen this Tampa D contain many a QB with more experience than Losman. The key to this game is going to be turnovers b/c both D's are stout. I tend to think Losman is going to have a tough day but in the end so will Greise. Hard fought battle but in the end.

Bucs 13 Bills 9

an additional thought to go along with my earlier post in this thread -- tampa's defense is best when facing teams that have a "throw first" mentality. in stark contrast to how buffalo came out against houston, i hope the coaches realize that pounding the running game is the way to go against the bucs.