Sean Penn to the Rescue!

Wacka

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're doing what to help?

429300[/snapback]

Give money to the charities. Spicoli has so much it would provide a lot more help than this attempt.

Leave the hands on stuff to people who know what to do, like put the drain plug back in the hull and not drag around a personal photographer.

The actor, known for his political activism, was seen wearing what appeared to be a white flak jacket and frantically bailing water out of the sinking vessel with a red plastic cup.

Holy chit.....if I just read that quote I would have thought it came from the Onion.

The actor, known for his political activism, was seen wearing what appeared to be a white flak jacket and frantically bailing water out of the sinking vessel with a red plastic cup.

Holy chit.....if I just read that quote I would have thought it came from the Onion.

429571[/snapback]

Not THE plastic cup....is that where all this chaos started?

Notice he had a personal photographer along with him. :huh:

429299[/snapback]

In reference to one of your earler rants, talk about tired talking points! <_<

You see your hero, GW, and his personal photags capture images of him in Lousianna. The look on his face is, "crap, I have been out here hugging black people all day, what else can I do?" Sean Penn might be a clown, but he is hardly the biggest clown using this tragedy as a series of photo ops!

Every president has/had a photographer following him around all day. Bush is no different. Nice attempt to smear him again. Can't you lay off it for a while?

Another attempt at publicity:

Whorealdo Rivera came up to one of the hotels in NO on a boat and yelled to the people there if they wanted help from him. They basically told him to F-off. The water at the hotel was only a foot deep and the hotel had dry land on 3 sides!

It's so easy to be critical of people's misguided attempts to help. How vile but again not surprising.. What is everyone else here doing? I note that the "bleeding heart liberals: have so far posted over 123,000 open beds on Moveon's Hurricane assistance site - people are opening their homes to total strangers with no strings attached. They're offering to pay their airfare, feed, clothe and house them.

I personally have no use for celebrities but at least some of them are trying. Which makes them a whole lot better than a lot of people.

Here's the link for anyone whose heart is big enough to open their home to a refugee.

Hurricane Housing