Is it time to retire

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a LAME thread. :lol:

She still has a lot of bounce in her step but I think she might be getting tired  :lol:

Is it time?

Well let's put it to a vote.

If you are tired of my Avatar with her cute bellybutton  :rolleyes:  say the word and I'll shop around for a newer model,

416313[/snapback]

I'm still trying to figure out if she's standing up bouncing, or if its a view from underneath as she's getting nailed from behind by the blue's clues dog.

416888[/snapback]

Thanks, man. Now I'll never look at her the same way again. :rolleyes:

She still has a lot of bounce in her step but I think she might be getting tired  :D

Is it time?

If you are tired of my Avatar with her cute bellybutton  :rolleyes:  say the word and I'll shop around for a newer model,

416313[/snapback]

Yes let us see the REAL thing this time :lol::lol:;)

I'm still trying to figure out if she's standing up bouncing, or if its a view from underneath as she's getting nailed from behind by the blue's clues dog.

416888[/snapback]

Id like to officially change my vote to new avatar... I cant ever be turned on again. You're my Boy Blue!

She still has a lot of bounce in her step but I think she might be getting tired  :o

Is it time?

If you are tired of my Avatar with her cute bellybutton  :lol:  say the word and I'll shop around for a newer model,

416313[/snapback]

<vader> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!</vader>

416888[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that "Blue" the blue's clues dog is supposed to be a female. Not that there's anything wrong with that... :lol: